Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Super Excitement!

The week before my wedding one of my bestest friends {and bridesmaid}, Christina asked me to be in her wedding on September 22, 2012!!! Christina and I have been friends since middle-school and she is one of the most beautiful, kind and hilarious people I know and I could not be more excited for her! 


Christina and her fiance, Aaron, were engaged in September in PARIS. Yup, homeboy popped the question on top of the Eiffel Tower! They left town on a Wednesday came back on Sunday and told NO ONE {except Christina's mom} that they were leaving. She literally had to tell me 20 times how he proposed because I didn't believe her! 

I absolutely adore Aaron and think he is the perfect compliment to Christina! I know without a doubt they will have a lifetime filled with happiness! And hopefully more great times with me and J! 


Christina-
Thank you so much for everything you did for me during my engagement and wedding {and really throughout our whole friendship}. I am so  excited to return the favor and am honored to be a part of your day! 
You will undoubtedly be the most beautiful bride to ever walk down the aisle. 
LOVE YOU! 

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Yay for Christina! I didn't know that's how she got proposed to! NUTS!!!!!

Liesl said...

What FUN! How exciting for your friend to get engaged in Paris...love it! How wonderful to have such a close friendship like that and what a sweet post!

Liesl :)

Katie said...

UNDER CONSTRUCTION THE BEEEEE.

now that's a cute proposal! love it. congrats to yo friendaling :)

I love my blog button FRONT AND TOP. We have been friends for a long time now haven't we?! xoxo

Young and Fabulous said...

omggggggg really??! paris for a long weekend for an engagement!?!? i am so jealous and this is so exciting!

congrats to your friend!!

xoxxo

It's A Love Story said...

Cute!

Lauren said...

That is so romantic, getting enaged on the Effiel Tower! Lucky her!

I hope you'll check out my Michael Kors Giveaway! It ends tonight!

Lauren

http://www.laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

http://www.laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/2011/11/michael-kors-giveaway-to-start-your.html