Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Girl Mom vs Boy Mom

Happy Tuesday mamas, it's time for....

Here's what you do:
1. Write a post about ANYTHING baby {or pregnancy} related.
2. Add my button to your post.
3. Link your post with the link-up tool found at the end of all of my posts.
EASY PEASY! 


I recently did some extensive research on the differences between being a boy mom and a girl mom and am sharing my findings over at The Girl in the Red Shoes....so head on over and check it out!





be sure to visit my friend:

5 comments:

Kayla MKOY said...

Oh those poop pictures are hilarious! I love her blog! I'll have to go check it out :)

Jessica said...

Just popped over to read your post. Loved it! So fun:)

Colleen Sullivan said...

Loved your post on Julie's blog! I couldn't agree more that there really isn't a huge difference between being a boy mom or a girl mom, and that it's just the best thing ever!

the girl in the red shoes said...

You are the CUTEST!!!

Sarah said...

hahah!
love it!