Friday, March 14, 2014

Suited

SPRING BREAK BABY! Yes I am 29, no I am not in school, but this year I am absolutely taking a Spring Break! Woot! Woot! Woooooooot! Minnesota has been absurdly {like more absurd than normal Minnesota} cold / snowy / wet this winter so it became pret-ty clear that Kenley and I needed to head south to warmer climates. Next week we are off to visit my mom and have ourselves some FUN IN THE DANG SUN! 
can I get a heck yes?!


This lovely little trip of ours poses ONE itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini problem, however. You see all of Kenley's swimsuits are size 6 month and all of my swimsuits could provide shelter for a family stranded in the rain. 

So, I guess we have to shop for new swim suits! DANG! {<---- that would be sarcasm}.

I would like to say I'm looking for something along these lines...
Bud sadly, not yet, but maybe by summer? HA!

Anyways, I have been perusing online and have come across quite a few swimsuits for Kenley and I that I love. So I need your help....which are your favorites?

FOR MOM
I refuse to wear anything that doesn't have a way to remove straps from the situation...I HATE tan lines! Halter tops work best with my large chest, and I will usually just take down the straps and tie them around my back when I'm sunning myself. So with that in mind...which one should I get?


FOR LITTLE
Why are baby swimsuits the cutest thing ever?! Seriously, I want to buy ALL of this. But need to resist the urge and narrow it down to just one ensemble {for now}...but which one?


OK, what do you think?




be sure to visit my friend:

18 comments:

hello erin said...

I totes look like that... IN MY DREAMS. And you need them all? Especially since you'll be coming to visit me soon too.

Carolyn said...

BAHAHAHA! I love the photoshop skills. :)

I love the left and the right suits for you. SO CUTE! Either one is adorable, and SO YOU!

As for Kenley - I think my vote is the pink heart one. :) But again - they're all adorable!!

Dawn said...

TAKE ME WITH YOU - PLEEEEASE!! This girl needs some fun.in.the.SUN!

I love all the options, but if it were me, I'd go with the black one. And for Kenny - Ugh tough choice, but I am partial to the Target ensemble. But, really - you couldn't go wrong with any of them. So cute!

ENJOY your spring break with your mama!

Jess Beer said...

So jealous! I agree with Carolyn on the ones for you, but for Kenley I love the Target one! Can't go wrong with bows!

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

Old Navy or Target for baby K! Those are adorable! As for you, the black and blue (far left and right) are my favorites! I love the belly ruche'ing and neckline on the black one, and the blue one just has it going on ;)

lo @ crazy ever after said...

I like the two on the outside for you and the yellow for your little lady.

Kelsey said...

Love love love the blue suit for you! And I like the target one for kenley!

Ashley said...

Look at your rockin' body, mama!! ;)
I love that black suit

Unknown said...

You need the 4th one ... blue ! love the cut out - adds some sass !

Stacie said...

I like both options on the left. The black one for you, the coral set for her! You'll want her sweet skin covered up as much as possible and that color is my fave on my blue eyed blondie:) I was in Gymboree today and they had some cute ones too...not to add to the choices!

Sarah said...

i love the 3rd! those black lines seem super fitting and slimming. YOU mama have a great bod! all so cute for kenley - love those ruffles but i can never get enough stripes on a baby!

Kate said...

I would DEFINITELY get #1 for yourself! It's the sexiest and most flattering. I "fear" tanlines *for real* so I totally get what you're saying about tan lines. They're horrid. So yes, get #1... it'll give you the lowest tan line in the boob region, which is important when wearing v neck shirts. All of your choices for Kenley are super cute. Can't go wrong! Have fun on your trip!!!!

Jenny said...

get the black one for yourself - you can never go wrong with a classic black swimsuit! For Kenely I love the peach heart one from old navy because those flips match perfectly!

Katie said...

I love options 1 and 3 for you….they both seem flattering. For Kenley, well they are all adorable so thats pretty hard. I love the one with the hearts though!

Kayla MKOY said...

I LOVE that dark blue one piece!!! So cute! You'll rock that!

Anonymous said...

I love the black swimsuit but would you expect anything else
from me!! So glad you are heading to the sun. xo m

Courtney B said...

Enjoy!! We were in AZ last week and the warm sun was JUST what we needed! We went swimming at 9am the first two mornings we were there!
We got Mia a tankini (Eric refuses to let her wear a bikini, hahaha) from Old Navy and a stinkin' cute OP one piece from... walmart! I was shocked!
I still wear bikinis but I will only be purchasing from Victoria's Secret now that I'm (less than) blessed with sorry mom boobs, HA! I neeeeeed the support!

ajs {of MN} said...

i am so excited for you and a TAD BIT--- WAY jealous of the sun time you will be getting!!! ggrrrr

haha none the less i have been loving the sun and cute K pics via IG! have fun!!!!