Sunday, February 14, 2010

¿Dónde está el baño?

Things are slowly wrapping up over at the Buzz. As you can see, our bathrooms are dangerously close to being completed!

 
  
As for interviews, Day 4 went well and I am finally done with round one. We took 200 applicants and narrowed it down to 25 interviewees. Now we have 5 people that Jason is going to interview a second time, that's 5 people for 3 spots.  I am so excited about the people we have left and I have no idea how we're going to choose. Some VERY EXCITING news though, we did hire our first employee! More on that next week! 

This coming week is a big week, it could potentially be the final week of construction! We have a walk through with the health inspector on Tuesday afternoon which I am praying goes well. I am hoping for some criticism though, so I know what needs to be done for the final inspection .

On a personal note: it's VALENTINE'S DAY!!! One year ago today, Jason and I had the absolute best day of both of our lives! I surprised Jason and brought him to Arizona to watch his favorite basketball team the University of Arizona Wildcats play a HUGE game against UCLA. We had an awesome time driving from Scottsdale to Tucson, exploring the U of A campus, standing for 2 straight hours while McHale center cheered the cats on to a victory and even met some of the former and current players! 
It was a day we'll never forget!

No comments: