Thursday, February 11, 2010

Interviews: Days 2 and 3

The last two days of interviews have been quite interesting, I have learned so much! Hopefully, I won't have to but if I ever do need to interview for a job again I will be more than prepared. It is amazing the difference between a good interview and a bad interview. A good one makes you feel excited and energized and hopeful. A bad one just drains you. Over the past three days I have interviewed 17 people! I'd say 20% have been AMAZING, 50% have been really good and 30% need not be discussed. I will say this though; I had two people over 20 minutes late, a no show and one person say "prick." Yup, that's right, "prick" in an interview and not used like "prick your finger:"

I have 4 interviews today and 3 more tomorrow then I am done! From there Jason gets to start this magical process called interviewing and hopefully by the end of next week we will have our crew! This has been a great learning experience and I am excited about these potential employees but by tomorrow afternoon I am going to be so fried I will probably look like this:


No comments: