Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy Hunger Games

Well kids, I've got my mockingjay pin on and am ready to hit the arena!
yes please!
In exactly 14 hours me, the hub, my Bff Libby, the Beeb and Beeb's hub Jake will be in the theater watching HUNGER GAMES! To say I'm excited is a huge understatement...I'm not sure I've ever been so excited for a movie. I finally know what all you Twi-hards feel like 
{I know, sue me, I haven't read the books or seen the movies}.  

Who else is seeing Hunger Games this weekend? 
AND, more importantly, who went balls to the wall and saw it last night?!
TELL ME...was it amazing?

I just hope they do the book justice...considering I've read it THREE FRICKIN TIMES! 

I've been seeing the previews and hearing the commercials non-stop and they get me SO pumped!

Cue crazy happy clap! Eeek!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone, and may the odds be ever in your favor. :)


9 comments:

Carolyn said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sami said...

I'm seeing it tomorrow morning! I am so excited!!

JMB said...

I want to be in on the love for the HUnger Games too but I didn't get into it?? Does this make me weird? I mean I know I am a little anyway but still...haha. At least I know Jason can't HECKLE the POOP out of me tonight while CATS are on! bahaha I am a nervous wreck about this game. DON'T TELL HIM.

Katie said...

YAY!!! Please text me and let me know how it is! not seeing it until next week :) let mek nowwwwww bia

Kelsey said...

I have not read any of them but my friend did go see it last night and she said she was very very dissapointed! oh no I hope that doesn't make you any less excited because everyone's different! review please after so we all know!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Eeeekkk Happy Hunger Games to you too! I'm seeing it Tuesday at the IMAX!

Angie said...

My daughter saw it at midnight last night. She said it was amazing!!!

Blane181 said...

Woohoo! I just read The Hunger Games last week and am flying through Catching Fire. I'm not going to get to see the movie until next weekend though. Enjoy!

Valerie said...

I did not like the movie whatsoever! I was very disappointed half way thru! I felt it did NOT coincide with the book. I do not feel Katniss's character was fairly played. Although the movie was 2.5 hrs long, I felt everything was rushed and/or skewed. Very disappointed :((