Thursday, March 29, 2012

Newlywed Game

When I saw that Megan over at Mackey Madness created a fun little newlywed link-up, I had to play along!

I asked Jason to answer the questions separately..his answers and then how he thought I would answer. 

Let's take a look at how compared, shall we???

JASON:
1) What do you think my best quality is?
My guess: I'll bet he says my personality. I think it's sort of a cheap answer, but I know he'll put it.
His answer: Your personality
2) What would be your ideal date with me?
My guess: Hmmm, I'll bet he said going to some kind of sporting event. 
His answer: Well, I would start at Tony's Diner bright and early for breakfast, then tailgate for the Gophers vs Wisconsin game, watch them beat Sconny, then go to Runyons for wings, then have peeps over at our house for a celebration.
3) What was your first impression of me? 
My guess: We've known each other for a LONG time, like my whole life, so my guess is that this dates back to childhood. He probably said I was really shy. 
His answer: My sister's new best friend is weird.
4) What is your favorite memory of us?
My guess: I will be SHOCKED if he didn't say the Arizona vs UCLA game in Tuscon on Valentine's Day. 
His answer: Loved our honeymon but it is still our trip to Arizona, never forget it

5) What do you see for us in the future?
My guess: I'll bet he sees us with kids and our puggle. 
His answer: I see us having a family and having fun the entire time

KRISTIN:
1) What do you think my best quality is?
His guess: I'm funny
My answer: His best quality is level-headiness, the boy never gets to worked up {well, unless he's watching sports}and he keeps me calm {which is not easy to do}. He's just such a rock and I LOVE that about him.
2) What would be your ideal date with me?
His guess: Dinner at Capital Grille and then see the play Lion King
My answer: Ideally I would like several consecutive dates in Greece, but we agreed to answer in terms of at-home typical date nights. So, in that case, I would love to go to at a nice restaurant {preferably somewhere we've never tried} then I'd love to see a movie or go to a concert or play. Followed up with dessert or drinks at another fun spot. 
3) What was your first impression of me? 
His guess: Who's that super cool older guy?
My answer: It was a LONG time ago, but I imagine my first impression was that he was smokin' hot. I've had a crush on him since I was five for cryin' out loud.  
4) What is your favorite memory of us?
His guess: Proposing on the Gopher's field 
My answer: This is a tough one because we have some amazing memories, but I'd have to say my favorite is our whole honeymoon. It was the best possible way to spend our first week as a married couple.

5) What do you see for us in the future?
His guess: Family, house, black puggle, CRV. In any order....
My answer: I see us with a great house, a couple of kids, our puppy and a lot of travel and fun and happiness. 



Cute, right?

10 comments:

Young and Fabulous said...

hahah number 3 for him! weird is IN STYLE! lol you guys are adorable!!

i also love your answer about your ideal date. Just a few days in greece hahah I WANAN COME! ill be third wheel and stand around you guys awkwardly ;-)

love you guys!
xoxox

Schnelle said...

Aww this is really cute! Did you say Greece?! Count me in, it's so beautiful there!!!

Kelly B. said...

I LOVE how you guys met. Seriously. It always makes me jealous when people have fun stories like that-- but then I think about a) my "oldest family friends" (and thank GOD I didn't marry any one of them!) and b) I suppose M and I have a funny story too....[which I posted about not too long ago]

Carolyn said...

Cute cute cute. :)

Katie said...

Awww I loved both of your answers! so sweet. I totally missed playing along with this! wah. I love how he proposed....WAY TO GO JASON!

Megan said...

So sweet!!!!! I love Runyons BTW, Hubbs and I just went for wings last night :)

Jessica said...

Aww, I love this!

Caroline said...

Y'all are just too cute!

Ruthie Hart said...

love this! Especially your answer to number 1 hahaha

Miss K said...

how fun! i love this game