Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wedding Recap {Post-Ceremony}

After the ceremony, the wedding party gathered in the basement of the church to gather our stuff, bustle my dress and exchange a few hugs. 


At some point during the day, I had misplaced my flip flops. As much as I love my Jimmy's those bishes HURT! I could not wait to get them off...but I certainly couldn't go barefoot. My adorable younger brother just happened to be wearing two pairs of socks. Why? I have no idea. He was sweet enough to donate his socks to the cause and even put them on my feet for me. Now that's a good brother! 

Once all of our guests were outside, our best man Colin, announced us for the first time! 

We had just enough time before we needed to get on the limo to say "hi" to a few friends. 

While I loved every minute of my wedding day I have say that my favorite part of the day was our time in the limo. We had a long morning of pictures, the ceremony was over, we were finally married and it was finally time to celebrate! Plus we got to hang out with all of our best friends! 
We blasted music, made a couple of stops {more on that later} and had a drink or two or three or.......
It was so much fun! 

All photographs by Sara Jayne Photography

14 comments:

Carolyn said...

That was my favorite part too... and may be why I don't remember parts of the reception... oops. :)

Erin said...

Those limo pics are my fave-- you guys look like you're having a blast! That limo is freaking huge, lol! :)

Holly said...

love it! I love limo pics :) we want to get a party bus too. good times!

Stesha said...

awww looks amazing! you seem so happy!

xxoo

Liesl said...

That party bus looks like a blast...what a way to kick off the celebration! Also, the church you got married at is beautiful out front with the stone! How fun to get to look back on your special day through these pictures! :)

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

So so pretty! And such a pretty church too!

Ruthie Hart said...

I love that picture of yall coming out of the church with the fish eye lens..so cool!

Mimi said...

awww, such wonderful photos and what a beautiful wedding! :)

p.s. i love the party bus! ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Fashion To Figure Giveaway: Win any item $30 or less
Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

Marci @ a smile a day said...

You were such a beautiful bride & I love love your dress!!! Xoxo

Stefanie @MusingsofaMrs said...

Such great photos! I'm a new follower. Our churches look very similar!!

Jessica said...

The limo ride definitely looks like a ton of fun!

MIL said...

Well again, I am behind a day or two, but I look forward to reading your blog. I love those limo shots AND I love organization (Monday's blog). Oh yah, ask J about that! BUT most important of all, it is all good, and I Love You and J! AND SCHOOB!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

You are such a gorgeous bride :)

Mrs. Pancakes said...

loved your dress!!