Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday! Whoop Whoop!

This week has been crazy-go-nuts! I cannot believe how quickly April is flying by! 
C'mon summer.....C'mon summer!

I literally have 10 minutes to do a quick post, which breaks my heart because both of these ladies deserve a full, super long masterful post gushing about how amazing they are and how incredibly thankful I am for the days they were born. 

Unfortunately, I just don't have time. 
(damn clients--really getting in the way of my blogging) 

Nonetheless, this weekend two of my favorite people on the planet are celebrating their birthdays. 

TODAY is my dear friend and disgustingly talented wedding photographer's 30th birthday!!!
SJ-
I swear Coffee Buzz happened so that I could meet you and gain a lifetime friend (and have the most amazing wedding photographs of all time). You are hilarious, loyal, beautiful and the most talented person I know. I am so lucky to call you my friend.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 



And Sunday is THE BEEB'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
BB-
I would straight up die without you...what else is there to say?
I could not be more grateful to have such a close friend who always knows how to cheer me up even when I'm too crabby to want to be cheered up; who always has my back 100%; who understands my ideas, visions and crazy plans without me really explaining anything; who makes me laugh so hard that I cry at my desk from holding in the excessive laughter; and for loving bee stuff just because I love bee stuff (that's not a real one but it's true and one of the many reasons I love you). 
You're my Beeb and even though you like colors (a lot) I am so glad you were born. 
Everyone head on over to Life, Love and Puppy Prints to wish Carolyn a Happy (early) Birthday!


I hope you all have an absolutely wonderful weekend! I will be celebrating those two gorgeous ladies, so I KNOW it's going to be a great weekend. 



9 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh Beeb. We'll get you loving color in no time! :) Love you too! Can't wait for tomorrow!!

MissMorgan said...

Ahhh.... Friends. My best friend just moved to Colorado. =(
Morgan
toughlaces.blogspot.com

Ruthie Hart said...

oh wow! your friend/wedding photog is seriously stunning..she looks like blake lively!

Sara Jayne said...

ahh Ruthie, i could hug you! You are too sweet!

K -- <3 I too believe the Buzz was there so we could meet and become friends and be a part of such a cool time in each other's lives! I can't wait to see what adventures in life we come up with next!!! ;-) Thank you for the sweet birthday wishes today! (Happy birthday to Carolyn, too!) hugs all around!!!

MIL said...

Well I hope you know that you are very special to have in our lives! AND I know both your birthday wish people and they are amazing women! LOVE YOU ALL!

J and A said...

Ah so sweet. Happy birthday to them!

Mrs. Bear said...

Happy happy birthday to your pretty friends!

Jessica said...

Lots of fun happening for your friends! Happy weekend. :D

Amber said...

Super sweet post! Just went over and wished Carolyn a Happy Birthday :)

I was tagged in a post earlier, and tagged you in my round. Hope you get a chance to head over and check it out, have fun!