Wednesday, October 22, 2014

essentially obsessed

Last night me and my buddy, Sara, attended the doTERRA 2014 Asprire Post-Convention Tour, which is a very long title to an awesome event filled with oil enthusiasts talking about oils.
And now, if it's possible, I am even more obsessed with essential oils! Any of you who have emailed me about oils have experienced my passion first hand with an incredibly lengthy email in return. I just can't help myself! I am amazed by what these oils can do! I had terrible cramps a couple weeks ago - rubbed some clary sage on my belly and they were GONE. I had a really bad wine related headache on Saturday morning - a drop of peppermint on my temples and it was GONE. Kenley has a really bad yeast diaper rash that was not clearing up with lotions or cream - made my own cream with Melaleuca + Lavender + Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil and it's clearing right up!

Seriously you guys, this stuff is LEGIT. Not to mention it is an amazing way to make some extra cash money for those of you who are in to that kind of thing. I am so filled with ideas and excitement on different ways to share the power of oils I just don't even know where to start! I am definitely planning on composing more oil related posts to share and teach all of you the benefits from all the different oils and doTERRA products but I want to know from you - WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW? I totally get being on the skeptic side of oils and thinking "aren't essential oils for hippies?" Believe me. I thought oil users were cray-cray. So what can I share with you to make you not think I've gone completely off the deep end? 

Also, I just had to share this video because this is TOTALLY who I am becoming. So-Dang-Funny.





9 comments:

P!nky said...

Excited to learn more about oils!!

~Dawn~ said...

Can we meet up for coffee again SOON so you can tell me more..tell me more??

Alison Farnham said...

I just started using a sample of the Wild Orange after going to a doTerra party because I had been having trouble sleeping through the night. A dab on the bottom of each foot before bed and I've slept like a baby each night I use it. Amazing stuff!Also LOVE Deep Blue for muscle aches.

Kayla MKOY said...

I've totally thought about purchasing the headache oils before. I get them BAD sometimes!!

Erin LFF said...

First off, why are you so darn cute in your glasses?! :) Secondly- are there oils specifically for allergies?

kris said...

Would love to know more!!
Kris. Kalinock6@msn.com

A mom too said...

Kristin are there any crazy commitments with do Terra? Young Living has quite a user agreement to become a "member." Also, do you know if do Terra has a Thieves oil? We get it from Young Living and I can't find it from anyone else except them. Thanks!

ajs {of MN} said...

im looking forward to an oil post! ;)

Blogger said...

3 Researches PROVE How Coconut Oil Kills Belly Fat.

The meaning of this is that you actually burn fat by eating Coconut Fat (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 researches from large medicinal magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!