Monday, October 27, 2014

takin' care of my hair




My hair has been a hot mess for quite some time as you may recall from my post on postpartum hair loss. The haircut I got at the beginning of September definitely helped the health of my hair and my stylist gave me great tips on how to style my hair to cover up the massive regrowth, but there was a key ingredient I was still missing....
the right hair products. 

You guys, my prayers have been answered! Let me introduce you to the Dove Pure Care Dry Oil collection. 
For starters, the products are infused with pure drops of natural oils {you know how much I love oils} and use unique Dry Oil technology allowing them to absorb deep in to the hair resulting in perfectly silky hair. I kid you not, my hair has not felt this soft since I was pregnant and I noticed the difference after just one use.

Because I have been so focused on getting my hair to grow, I have been doing my best do avoid blow drying, straightening and curling my hair when possible. The last thing I want to do is damage it even more, but now that I have the Nourishing Hair Treatment at my fingertips, I feel much better about actually putting time in to styling my hair because I trust it is protected. I just use a couple of pumps on my wet hair and it protects and nourishes my hair without making it feel heavy or greasy!
The soft hair is great, the wonderful ingredients are awesome but for me, the best part of the Dove Pure Care Dry Oil collection is that is helps my style STAY! My hair is very heavy and thick so no matter how I style it it always seems to fall flat after an hour. I've been so impressed with the staying power of my hair style since starting with this hair care system.

If you don't believe me, try the products for yourself! Dove Hair is challenging all of you to a "Dove Silky Hair Dare" where you can try the Dove Pure Care Dry Oil collection risk free between now and December 31st!
*If you are not completely satisfied with the Dove Advanced Hair Series Pure Care Dry Oil system, Dove will refund your purchase (from 9/21 – 12/31). Visit hairmoneyback.com for details

So what are you waiting for?!


I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.





6 comments:

P!nky said...

They all sound like amazing products, glad they are working for you! My hair is on the oily side, so I'll probably steer clear of this line, but thanks for the information!

Erin LFF said...

Seriously- the nourishing oil is freakin' awesome! I feel so much better about drying/straightening my hair with that on it!

~Dawn~ said...

That nourishing oil sounds amazing! For so long my hair has taken a back seat to everything else and is in desperate need of some attention.

Tiffany said...

I have seen several reviews on this and I am seriously going to be trying this this winter. I have always loved Dove, and thinking that it will be able to help me with my winter hair is AWESOME!

eliz said...

My postpartum hair is ridiculous...I haven't got my hair to look decent I use the dry oil conditioner. I like it but my hair still needs more TLC..lol

柯云 said...

2016-03-02keyun
ray ban sunglasses
ugg outlet
coach factory outlet online
coach factory outlet online
cheap toms
michael kors outlet sale
oakley outlet
tods sale
ralph lauren sale
canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
abercrombie & fitch
hollister clothing
abercrombie and fitch
louis vuitton outlet
hollister kids
coach outlet online
kate spade outlet
nike air huarache
discount jordans
coach outlet store
cheap tods
louis vuitton outlet
rolex watches
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton outlet
north face jackets
ray-ban sunglasses
oakley outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
abercrombie and fitch
michael kors outlet online sale
kobe 10
coach factory outlet
canada goose coats
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton outlet stores
louis vuitton outlet
pandora charms