Thursday, January 21, 2016

Kenley, a Self Review

Last week, Kenley's teachers sent home a super cute worksheet for us to fill out with her. It asked some questions about her 2015 Year in Review and her answers were so adorable, I just had to share. 
My best idea: "to go for a bike ride after my nap"

My best memory: "going to get bagels {girlfriend loves going to Bruggers for lunch}

I always say: "Okay"
I am proud of: "mom painting" {in reference to the baby's room, haha!}

My friends are: "Bobo, Cora & Ziggy" {Bobo is our bestie's friends son Brody, Cora is a little girl in her glass and Ziggy, of course, is her baby brother #heartmelting}

I like to spend my time: "Playin'"

My favorite animal: "Rhino"

My favorite book: "The Kenny Book" {The Little Girl Who Lost Her Name}

My favorite color: "YELLOW!"

My favorite food: "Paw-pellows" {aka marshmallows}

My favorite song: "Let it go"

Next Year I want to...
...Learn to play back-a-show {translation: basketball}

...Go See Yia-Yia {what she calls my mom, who lives in AZ during the winter}

...Be Better At playing hungry hungry hippos

Three year olds, while there are definitely some trying times as she learns it is also my favorite age by far because she is learning so quickly and it's incredible to see. Plus, she says the funniest dang things! 





11 comments:

P!nky said...

Oh my goodness she is the cutest thing in the world. I need a bagel date with you and girlfriend, cause that would just be the best!

Kari said...

Yay! I love her favorite book! So glad she likes it! Don't worry we have been reading Colin's a lot lately-- a chameleon, an ostrich, a lion, an imp, and a norwal. It's amusing.

Brianne said...

OMG that is the cutest, sweetest thing ever

Erin LFF said...

This is stinkin' precious! I love that she is so proud of all that painting you've been doing haha... brownie points for Kenley! ;) And I love a girl who's determined to get better at games. Hungry Hungry Hippos for the win!!

Lauren Honeycutt said...

This is so so so cute! It reminds me of a form my friend's preschooler filled out for Father's Day. He said that he is proud of his dad because 'He can lift a table" lololol

ajs {of MN} said...

so cute! these are always so fun to look back at too... i remember when avrie started school each kid had an "about me page" that went in a binder and rotated to each home to help get to know everyone in the classroom and EVERY SINGLE GIRL had their favorite song as "let it go!" hahahahaha so awesome!

kenley is such a cutie, marshmallows..... :)

Unknown said...

What a treasure that is. I am so glad I saved some of your early works. You can tell by Mou's answers that she has a happy home to grow up in. xo m

Jessica (The Newly) said...

She is just gorgeous, mama! Is it wrong that I totally have hair envy? Lol! But seriously, this is the sweetest thing - you will treasure this so much when she's all grown up!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, this is so cute. I'm totally going to steal this for our activity this morning.

Kayla MKOY said...

LOVE that her favorite color is yellow!!!! ;) hehe... she is freaking precious. Love that she said she'd proud of you painting! So cute!

chenmeinv0 said...

cheap nfl jerseys
cheap ray bans
tory burch shoes
birkenstock shoes
coach outlet online
cheap jordans
cheap ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet online
cheap nba jerseys
coach outlet
chenyingying20170313