Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Britney Day!

Today is the day I have been waiting for for MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Britney's new album Femme Fatale comes out this morning!


You better believe I will be watching this:



I will also be DVR-ing MTV ALL DAY because they're hosting a Britney takeover!
A little of this....

and some of this....


and I will be watching JImmy Kimmel tonight, because she's performing AGAIN!

I. AM. SO. EXCITED!!!!

I love the first two singles, Hold it Against Me and 'Til the World Ends and cannot wait to hear the rest of the album! There will be a lot of one person dance parties happening today at my house!


It makes me so happy that Brit is back and making amazing music AND looking FAB!!!
Have you seen the pics from OUT Magazine? OMG.



Who else is loving today as much as me?!?! C'mon....I know I'm not alone here!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Ahh! My best friend and I LOVE Britney Spears (my fiance makes fun of me, but I don't care!) I'm so excited about getting her new album.. I love the singles that have come off of it already!

Ashley said...

I can't WAIT to get my hands on this album!! you should hulu the episode gLee did of Britney hits -- it was AMAZING!

ajs {of MN} said...

so NOT alone, did you see my post for today ;) also... did you see she will be in ST PAUL on 7.6.11!!!!!! with ENRIQUE!

Carolyn said...

Happy Britney day! :)

Miss K said...

I love her! I'm recoring everything all day too I can't wait to get off work and watch

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

I LOVES HER!!!! Britney fan FOREVA!!

Bre said...

Me! Me!! Me!!!