Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wedding Party Party

On Saturday J and I hosted a party for our wedding party. We really want our wedding to be as fun as it possibly can be, and our wedding party plays a huge part in making that happen. These people are our best friends and if they have to walk down the aisle together, they could at least know each other. I figure, the better these people know each other, the more fun they will have. We rented out the party room in our townhouse's community and it worked perfectly! I made a bunch of appetizers, everyone brought their own beverages and we had March Madness proudly displayed on the TV. I was absolutely shocked and beyond thrilled that almost our entire wedding party was able to attend. The only person we were missing was my little sister (and Junior Bridesmaid), Kara, because she had a dance competition. Other than that all the bridesmaids, groomsmen, ushers, personal attendant and second Junior BM were in attendance.

I had so much fun! Everyone got along great and were really making an effort to get to know each other!

Me with my brother and sister! :)


The Bride, Groom, Best Man and Maid of Honor!


The (almost) F_____ Ladies! Me, J's step-mom, sisters and of course Bailey!


My BB, Sissy and I showing off our super tall hooker heels


I got to have all of my girls together for the first time!

they may be gorgeous, but they're fun too....


It was quite a production getting the entire wedding party together to pose for a picture, but it was good practice.

and a crazy one, kinda....


My favorite picture and favorite part of the night...after our group pic friend/groomsman Jeff gave a quick toast to me and J and our amazing wedding party! Then we all put our hands in and shouted "1,2,3 Shit Show!" (Embrace the Shit Show is the theme of our wedding......because with our family and our friends we just have to embrace that it will be a shit show no matter how hard we try.)

Just love this! J and I look so happy surrounded by our favorite people! :)

And like all good parties, our party ended with some Tooters!

13 comments:

Ashley said...

looks like lots of fun!! great job being able to get all your wedding party together =)

Katie said...

haha I love the embrace the shitshow! That sounds like our wedding party. It was definitely that! Sounds like so much fun!

Maura said...

i love the "embrace the shitshow!"

Kasey Lynne said...

Glad you had a good time!!!

Miss K said...

so much fun! that is such a great idea!

Carolyn said...

Kris - the party was amazing. You're amazing. The wedding will be amazing. We're almost there! :)

steph c said...

So great that you were able to get everyone together!! Looks like a great group :)

Jenna E said...

aw your so lucky you get to be with pretty much your whole wedding party. That won't be possible for me until the day of the wedding as we are all over the place. Glad you had fun :)

Fash Boulevard said...

Hi. I'm a stylist in LA and I'm totally obsessed with your blog. I'd love if you visited my new blog for multiple posts a day on all things celebrity fashion. I just moved to California after graduating back in south with a degree in visual merchandiser and in order to get my heel in the door, I've started a celebrity fashion blog. Check out what Brad, Rachel Zoe's former associate shared with me and check out my latest trend report. I'd love the support. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

And don't forget to follow us on Twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news, from an LA stylist.

http://twitter.com/FashBoulevard

Saying I do said...

this looks like it was so much fun!

Unknown said...

michael kors outlet clearance
longchamp outlet store
cheap ugg boots
canada goose uk
ugg boots
louboutin
red bottoms outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
pandora jewelry
christian louboutin shoes
uggs
canada goose
cheap nike shoes
cheap nike air max
christian louboutin outlet
michael kors purses
gucci outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet online
timberland boots
converse outlet
christian louboutin
nike store
louboutin uk
ralph lauren outlet
oakley sunglasses
coach factory outlet
ugg sale
michael kors handbags
canada goose jackets
red bottoms
louis vuitton
gucci outlet
moncler jackets
jimmy choo
michael kors handbags
michael kors canada
jordan shoes
adidas outlet
coach outlet
2016913caiyan

chenmeinv0 said...

michael kors outlet
kate spade sale
adidas shoes
adidas originals uk
burberry outlet online
pandora charms
adidas yeezy
adidas superstar
true religion jeans
ralph lauren outlet
chenyingying201703013

Stephenie Brown said...

'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HEPATITIS B
  I’m Stephenie Brown, i was diagnosed with Hepatitis B 4 years ago, i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn’t going to ever be well again.I have used several antiviral medications include Entacavir,lamivudine but this could not fight the virus off me rather i got side effects of fever,muscle and joint pain.After  spending so much money on antiviral drugs but I never get better.I made a research on the internet for herbal medicine. AS I was determined to get my lifestyle back and to be able to do things I am restricted from doing, I saw a lady’s post on how Herbal Dr. JAMES cured her  from Hiv virus with his herbal mix medicine. I contacted the same Doctor through his email....drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com....we spoke, i told him all that I have been going through and he told me not to worry that everything will be more better again so he prepared his herbal mix medicine and sent it to me through DHL courier company and told me the usage,after 21 days of completing the herbal medicine,i was totally free from Hepatitis B,I went to see a doctor for a blood test ,After taking a sample of my blood for the test the result came out negative,i just can’t deny that i’m the most happiest woman on earth this very moment ,i’m so happy and thanks to Herbal Doctor JAMES,He also told me he cures  diseases   such as Alzheimer's disease,schizophrenia,Autism.Bipolar disorder,  Shingles,Melasma,Underactive thyroid, Melanoma ,Cancer,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Hpv,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis b,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Epilepsy,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd,Back pain,Nephrotic syndrome,Contact him on his email and get rid of your diseases,he is a good man.....drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com