Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thoughts on Thursday

It's Thursday and you know what that means......


*Last night my BB took me to see HAIR at the Orpheum Theater. It was super entertaining and the actors were unbelievably talented, but it definitely was a different show. I can't decide if I loved it or just thought it was too crazy, either way it was super fun having a girl's night with my BB!


*I just got a confirmation that part of my bridesmaid's gifts have been shipped! I am SO excited! I want to share the gifts with you guys so bad but my girls read this and I don't want to ruin it. You'll have to be patient with me.

*When I win the lottery, which should be any day now, I plan on paying for my wedding, buying a house, paying off my students loans and buying the following.....
These Metallic Print Leather "Private" shoes by Jimmy Choo


This Louis Vouitton Amelia wallet

(it's even prettier in person....I'm obsessed)

This amazing Gemea watch from Tiffany & Co.


This fab Small Beat Tote by Burberry. Perfect for summer, that is if Minnesota ever sees summer again.


I would buy all these bangles from Tiffany & Co. Seriously, how great would these be together?
"I Love You" Bangle
"Metro" Bangle
"Modern Hearts" by Paloma Picasso
"Tiffany Notes" bangle

I am pretty sure I will die without this Louis Vuitton Galleria GM purse!


And finally, I absolutely adore this "XO" ring by Paloma Picasso from Tiffany & Co. How cute is it?! LOVE!

*In just two short months we will be sending out our Save the Dates, so I was going through our guest list making sure we had everyone and everything is organized so I can start to collect addresses and I noticed that weddingwire mysteriously "uninvited" some of my guests. Their names are still on the list but under "Reception" it says "Not Invited" instead of "No Response." I have no idea how this happened because there is no rhyme or reason to who was uninvited. In fact, more than half of the people uninvited were members of the wedding party! Anyways, moral of the story is I had to go through every single guest and make sure they were invited . Worst part is, our number is now way higher than I thought it was. Boo!

*DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR BAILEY!
(our wedding could really use that $1,000!)

http://startribune.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=27073#SD
If you haven't registered they just ask for your name and e-mail. But, don't worry they don't send you any spam....just a confirmation e-mail!
And, you can vote every hour! So vote often! :)
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

Please head over to my BB's blog: Life, Love & Puppy Prints to playing along with Thoughts on Thursday!


That was a lame post, sorry.

5 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

You have great (expensive) taste! haha Love the bangles!

Miss K said...

oh.my.gosh. those jimmy choos got me all hot and bothered!! I'm not even a "shoe" girl, but those are to.die.for.

love your shopping list! i have some of those bangles on my wish list, hopefully matt will come across it one day! lol

Liesl @ FabulousFashions4SensibleStyle said...

Love the bangles, bags and wallet...so pretty!

Liesl :)

Carolyn @ life, love & puppy prints said...

Thanks for playing BB! Those Jimmy Choos remind me of the ones we bought for Kim. HAHA no joke.

JoJo said...

I love those Jimmy's and I'm pretty sure I would die without that Louis as well!!