Monday, March 21, 2011

My Baby Brother's B-day

Today my little brother turns 22! I wrote a heartfelt post about him last year for his 21st birthday, so if you want to read about how much I love my little brother....go HERE.


My mom was in town last week, so we went to Nate's favorite restaurant to celebrate his birthday! It was super fun and super delicious!


I am so glad to have such a great baby brother! We had the best times growing up and I am so proud to have the relationship that we do. I could not be more impressed by the man he has become and I know that his next 22 years will be filled with love, success and happiness!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATIE/PIE/FLUBBO!
Your sissy loves you!

4 comments:

Miss Chelsea said...

Happy birthday Bee Brother!

Jessica said...

Aww, happy birthday to your baby brother!!!

Miss K said...

Awww Happy birthday!

Ms. Emily Ann said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday Nate!!