Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday's Letters


Dear Friday,

You are quickly becoming my favorite day of the week. I love being able to spend the entire day with my baby girl! It's the perfect opportunity for me to be incredibly productive or incredibly lazy - depending on how I'm feeling.







Dear Mom,

Hooray! I am so excited you'll be home tomorrow! I can't wait to see you and I'm really excited for all of the fun plans we have while you're here!









Dear Bon Jovi,

WHOOOOOP! CANNOT frickin' wait to see you on Sunday. I will be the screaming girl with a drink in my hand hugging my mom who is in tears because she loves you so much.








Dear Walking Dead,

Why are you so addicting? Jason and I started watching on Netflix this past weekend and now we can't stop. We watch 2-3 episodes a day. I get totally creeped out, but I'm completely hooked.






Dear Gossip Girl,

You are also addicting. I don't know why I didn't watch while you were on TV.








Dear Netflix,

Thank you for introducing me to these addicting shows.








That's all I've got today!
Have a good weekend everyone!

9 comments:

Kirsten said...

Have fun at Bon Jovi! I get to see them a week from Saturday. For the 7th time. In 4 different decades. Yes I'm old!

Carolyn said...

YAY! :) Have a great time this weekend! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

See you Saturday!! Let's see if I can get through the concert without crying. xo m

J and A said...

I love the layout for this. :) Just saying!! I am so jealous you are going to see Bon Jovi!!! Enjoy!

Sarah @ Life, Love & Dinner said...

Netflix is one of the only ways we watch TV. I love to catch up on old shows & we're debating Walking Dead but I hear that it's addicting and I shouldn't be spending more time on the couch after work than I already do! :)

Jillian said...

I need Netflix! Have fun at Bon Jovi!

Amber said...

Bon Jovi is one of my favorite concerts to date!!! 3yrs ago I took my mom, and Kid Rock opened for them... so perfect! Have a blast with your momma :)

sofiesdiary@yahoo.com said...

Have fun at the concert!! I love Bon Jovi!!

Katie Marie said...

I'm addicted to both of those shows...I'm on season 3 of Gossip Girl and have now caught up to watch the episodes of Walking Dead when it comes on TV. Season three is soooo good!!!