Thursday, June 24, 2010

Awards!

This week I received TWO awards! Whoop Whoop! Thank you to my BB, Carolyn and Ms. Emily Ann!

 Here are the rules...

Thank the person who gave you the award, share ten things about yourself, pass this award onto ten bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fantastic and finally contact the bloggers to let them know you’ve picked them for an award.

10 Things about Me....
1. I'm Greek (blood Greek and sorority Greek) and super proud of it. I once took a shot of olive oil to prove my Greekness (right, BB?)

2. I am OBSESSED with the Backstreet Boys (seen them in concert 6 times)....always have been and always will be! 

3. I hate winter and am extremely crabby for the duration of those awful months.In addition, I love summer and am addicted to being tan.

4. I have known my boyfriend for 25 years, and I'm 25. 

5. I am deathly afraid of birds. DEATHLY. If I see a group of birds in front of me I will cross the street and walk on the other side before I get close to them. 2 years ago I was at the Phoenix Zoo and started to cry when a peacock was walking around out of a cage. It's a problem.

6. I don't like socks! I love flip flops and love being barefoot. I am not, however, one of those weirdos who thinks its ok to be barefoot wherever I am....sometimes shoes need to happen.

7.I am incredibly good at rapping Shoop....in college my friend would pretend to have a remote and she would speed me up, slow me down, and pause me...it was a great party trick and comes in handy for karaoke! 

8. I am a recovering chip addict. I used to each a small bag of chips and a mountain dew every day for lunch. When I was confronted about my problem and tried to stop I would hide chips in my car and lie about eating them. I gave chips up on July 25th of last year and have only relapsed a couple of times.

9. My senior year of high school while all of my friends were in Mexico getting drunk, me and my best friend, Libby, were at Disney World. We bet one of our friends we could go on every.single.ride (and attraction) in the Magic Kingdom in one day....we did it.

10. I love sports, probably more than most girls. In fact my boyfriend once said these exact words to me, "You can never leave me cuz if you do i'll have to become gay and be the bitch just to find someone who watches sports as much as you do."

Now for the fun part! Giving this award to 10 of my favorite blogs! 
I'm going to cheat and give it back to the girls who gave it to me because they really are two of my favorites!







7 comments:

Miss K said...

Thank you so much doll! I'm so glad we found each other because I really enjoy your blog as well! Love your 10 facts, so fun! What sorority were/are you in?

J and A said...

So cute. I Love your rapping talent! And congrats on the chip addiction. You are so funny! :)

Ms. Emily Ann said...

Glad you passed it on! I hate winter too, and love sports, more since I met my bf. I have always liked football and basketball but never thought I would be one to spend a full sunday watching tennis and golf, it's addicting :)

Kara Frank said...

yeaaa - love it!!!

Lisa said...

I have just started blogging but i love your blog and im also giving you the sugar doll award and you can read my ten things and coffee is my first love!!!!! cant wait to keep on reading!

Carina the Blogarina said...

Shoop as in Salt'N'Pepa? How fun! Congrats on your awards :)

Caroline said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is cute too!

Love your "Shoop" singing talents. My friends and I used to pretend we were TLC in Jr. High. I got to be "Left Eye" so I have some pretty awesome rapping skills myself! ;)