Friday, June 4, 2010

The Day Brianna Became Mrs. Court

This past Sunday, I had the honor of being a bridesmaid in my friend Brianna's wedding. Brianna and I are friends from college and I am so glad I got to be a part of her big day! Here's a recap of her lovely wedding.

The day started at Snips Salon Spa. I showed up with Coffee Buzz beverages in tow and was shocked by the calmness and coolness and Brianna. She was so relaxed and go-with-the-flow.
Once we were all glamified we took off to the ceremony and reception site, Edinburgh Golf Course. We finished getting ready, ran around getting all the final details in order and got the Bride in her dress and her Louboutin shoes!! Still, Brianna was as cool as a cucumber! (I guess I would be too if I was rockin' those shoes! I mean, come on!)

Brianna and Matt were so stinkin' cute. They had a litte notebook that they were writing notes to each other in and the bridesmaids and groomsmen were delivering it back and forward. Just before the ceremony, one of the groomsmen delivered Matt's present to Brianna. It was at this point that Brianna lost her cool....only for a second!
It was her something BLUE! Too cute! And completely gorgeous...we all lost our cool on that one!

Then it was time for the girls to take pictures! The one thing Brianna was really adamant about was being traditional and not seeing her groom until she walked down the aisle. So us bridesmaids had a fun time being covert and sneaking her around and making sure these two didn't see each other before it was time. 
How cute are our Bridesmaid dresses?! 

Finally, it was time for Brianna to become Mrs. Court
The groom, Matt!

 Me walking with Brianna's brother, Greg

Here comes the Bride! With her Dad! 

Gettin' hitched!

They did it! Mr. and Mrs.!!!

From that point on....IT WAS TIME TO PARTY! 

The beautiful dining room.

 The garter toss!

 The Bride & Groom with our best college girlfriends.

J and B during the dollar dance!

Me and my date :o)

Me and Robyn with the beautiful Mother of the Bride

 GUESS WHO CAUGHT THE BOUQUET?!?! Watch out everyone....I'm NEXT! 

The day was beautiful and everything went off without a hitch! I wish Brianna and Matt a lifetime of happiness and am so glad I got to be a part of their beautiful day!  



1 comment:

Lindsey said...

what a fun wedding!
i love your dresses and LOVE LOVE LOVE the guys in gray suits/tuxes :)