Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Love Tuesdays!

First of all, this is a very special Tuesday because it is J’s step-mom, Judye’s birthday! Judye has known me since I was three years old and is one of my mom’s best friends.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDITH! 
I hope you have a wonderful day! 
 Judye and J's little sisters, Nicole and Ally

The main reason I love Tuesdays is because it’s my one day off a week. Sometimes I use it to lie in bed all day and catch up on sleep and other days I try to cram in as much as I possibly can. Today….I’m doing a little of both. I’m picking up and dropping off my nanny girl at lacrosse camp. Then I have an appointment with my personal trainer which will most likely suck because he hasn’t trained me in two months and he is going to kick my bootay! But, as long as I live through the work out I’ll be rewarded because I’m getting a FREE one hour massage! A new place opened down the street from Coffee Buzz and they were nice enough to give J and I each a gift certificate for a free massage! Wahoo! Then I’ll probably make a pit stop at the shop for a large soy chai. After that I’ll most likely squeeze in a nap with my puggle, then head out to pick up Alexa from lacrosse camp.

Alright, alright enough about my day…I know you’re really only reading this for the Bachelorette re-cap…so let’s break it down by guys.
KASEY

We all know he’s psycho, I could use this entire post to go on and on about his straight up weirdness and creepiness….so, instead, I am going to recap some of my favorite Kasey quotes from last night.

“I’m not just trying to just stick around. I’m trying to be the man of her dreams.”

“I’m Kasey. I’m a dreamer, I’m a believer. I love to love, I love to give, I love to share.”

“We’re circling around the erupting volcano and I’m like what is going down?”

“I promise to guard and protect your heart” (times) a million and a half!

*Also, my favorite part of the episode is when Kasey was sitting outside the glacier by himself, drinking and then coughing. High-larious!

THANK THE LORD HE IS GONE! I can’t take that voice for one more second.

FRANK
Is it just me or is Frank slowly becoming as creepy as Kasey? He’s so jealous and it’s SO annoying. He needs to go. NOW! 

CHRIS N.
How great was Chris N’s poem?!? No wonder he hasn’t talked once during this season…he’s terrible at it. Not shocking he went home. I should have predicted him to go home last week…but I forgot about him!

CHRIS L.
He’s still my favorite. I LOVED his poem! I was cracking up….and don’t even get me started on him riding the horse. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. Ali doesn’t deserve him, she’s too annoying.

TY
I really like Ty. He needs a one-on-one date…not sure if they’d have much chemistry, but we’ll never know until we see it and from the previews it’s looking like we’ll get to.

ROBERTO
So smokin’ hot. That’s all I need to say.

JUSTIN
What a coincidence that he went on the two-on-one with Kasey. Wow. Never could have seen that coming! The drama. We all know neither one of them will be along for much longer, so might as well put them head to head. Justin is starting to turn douche. I’m over it.

CRAIG
He’s fine. Not drama. Not great. Not ugly. Not cute. Just there.

KIRK
I love Kirk. But why was there so much drama leading up to him telling Ali about him being sick. I didn’t get it. Is he still sick? I feel bad he went through that and of course it’s something he should tell Ali about it….but why was he so nervous about it. I thought he was going to say he was in jail, or got a girl preggers, or something waaaay more dramatic than asbestos.

I am DYING to know which one of the guys has a gf. If I had to guess I’d say it was Justin. Ok, fine….spoiler alert….it’s Chris L. and his girlfriend is me! :) (sorry if you’re reading this, J. I love you.)

Once again I'm linking up with A Girl in Pearls & A Boy with Toys for
Tool Tuesdays

So, my FAVORITE is Chris L (duh) and my TOOL is Frank.












I hope you all have an awesome Tuesday!


2 comments:

Carolyn @ life, love and puppy prints said...

I did NOT read this post yet... so I will probably comment again... but I gave you an award! Come check it out! :)

Unknown said...

my response website here navigate to this web-site helpful hints official website replica gucci bags