Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Kentucky Priss Takes Over

Hey all you Busy Bee lovers.
Mrs. Thang AKA: Kristin asked me to throw up a guest post for her while she was SANS Blogger
on her little vacay with Jason and "nugget"

What. was. SHE. Thinking?

Anyway.

In case you have no clue as to who I am
I am the blogger behind 

That's moi.

[273360_210601837_1199143007_n.jpg]

I thought it would be fun to do a little "finish the sentence" post- Kentucky Priss style, to give you a better "look" into who and what I'm all about and who knows, you might even want to read my blog.
AND it's fun learning other people's BIZ, right?

SO here we go:

If your house was on fire and you could only save ONE item, what would you save?
Daisy May.
No brainer.



Something that you find sexy in the opposite sex is...
Humility.



A guilty pleasure I have is ...
having a glass or 2 of vino on a work night.


...always makes me feel like a "million dollars."
Running.  Most people do it to clear their head, that's when I can really think.


I miss...
being loved by a boy?


Something I take pride in...
I can make friends at warp speed.
If it's the first time we've met, we won't walk away strangers.

I confess...
When I run with leggings, I go sans undies...that's not weird.


Something people might be surprised to know about me is...
I am extremely girly, but I am a sports FUH-NATIC.
I would rather go to a sporting event than a mall, anyway.


Something I would love to learn how to do is...
Golf!
My dream is to marry a golfer...not necessarily pro...but a golfer haha

I am extremely...
Nieve and hilarious.


Kristin is...
Gorgeous both inside and out and going to be an UHMAZING mommy.
And she didn't even tell me to say that.


Alright girls, Kristin should be back very very soon!



Photobucket

10 comments:

P!nky said...

WOOHOO great post!

Love the girly/sporty sentence and i'm with you 100% on a glass oh wine on a work week!!!

xoxo

JMB said...

I just re-read this and I think I am the biggest dorkus on the planetus bahaha love ya!!!!

Young and Fabulous said...

i just LOOOVERS you!!!

and i wish i could make friends at a warp speed!!! sometimes i get so shy hahah and self conscious. EEP.

speaking of working out...i need to seriously plank before i meet you

and golfers...um HELL YES u need to marry one. I'm thinking Ricky Fowler. GOOGLE HIM!

xoxoxoxo

Carolyn said...

So cute!!! :) Good job Jess! Well worth the wait! HAHA :)

Anonymous said...

Fun to read and get to know another talented lady. I admire
my daughter for putting herself out there and you too Jess! m

Katie said...

Great post my boo! I know you love yourself some golfa's ;) can't wait to see you!!

Sami said...

So cute! I absolutely love Jess's blog and you too! Hope you are enjoying time with the hubby :)

P.s. I'm having an awesome Anthro giveaway on my blog today.. check it out :)
http://samisshenanigans.blogspot.com/2012/05/100-follower-giveaway.html

Tiffany said...

Love this.
Believe me...you aren't the only one who misses being love by a boy.

sara with an h said...

what tiffany said. i'm with you ladies!

Miss K said...

awww i loved this post! graet job jess!