Monday, May 13, 2013

MOM upside down is WOW

Even though I had a little bun in the oven cooking last Mother's Day...yesterday was my OFFICIAL first Mother's Day. I am thrilled to tears to celebrate my new role as a MAMA but I want to use this precious little blog of mine to acknowledge the mamas in my life. Some have shaped the person and mom that I am today. Some have raised the moms in my life. Some inspire me with their endless capacity to love and care for their little ones. AND, some are experiencing their very-first-bun-in-the-oven-mother's-day that I enjoyed last year. 

Whether you've been a mom for 5 minutes or 100 years, Mother's Day  is for you and you deserve it!
Being a mom is unlike anything in the world!

A special HAPPY day to my favorite mamas: 
to my mom, step-mom, mother-in-laws, grandmas, grandma-in-law, aunts, friends, and ANYONE who is a mom or who is cookin' a little nugget!
If you are a mom, know a mom or some day plan to be a mom PLEASE watch this!
Kid President is not only my hero but is incredibly wise!
 
Motherhood is unlike anything I could have ever imagined. The love I feel for my baby and my family is something I didn't know I could feel. My daughter is a miracle. She is a blessing. She is my greatest achievement and my entire life. Hallmark holiday or not, mamas deserve to be celebrated and I hope all you mamas out there felt as much love yesterday as you give to your families every day!



12 comments:

P!nky said...

Happy mama's day to you sweet lady!

:)

Carolyn said...

Such a sweet post!! :) Happy Mama's day to you too Beeb!

Ruthie Hart said...

precious picture of your precious family! I forgo my headphones today (womp womp) but want to watch that video!

Kari said...

Really cute post Kristin! I hope you were spoiled on Mother's Day!

Schnelle said...

What a great post, I couldn't agree with you more. I love the family photo, my favorite part is that Kenley is missing a sock! haha Aubs can't keep her socks on either!

Jessica said...

So sweet! Happy Mother's day my friend :)

Bridget said...

hope you had a fabulous mama's day :)

Katie said...

this pic makes me so happy! all of you are beyond precious and the most adorable family ever. :) happy mothers day to you!!!!!!

Megan said...

Happy belated Mother's Day!Hope you guys had a great weekend!

Christelle said...

Haha, great title! :) Love all the pictures and what a sweet post! Hope you had a wonderful day!!

ajs {of MN} said...

i love that baby is missing a sock (always the case, isn't it!?) and the pup is like "i didn't eat.. dont know what you're talking about"

haha, happy belated mothers day to you! isn't life just that little bit sweeter with a little one! :)

Unknown said...

eagles jerseys
indianapolis colts jerseys
green bay packers jerseys
texans jerseys
toms shoes
coach outlet
rolex watches
kansas city chiefs jerseys
michael kors handbags
bengals jersey