Tuesday, November 3, 2015

{bump two} 14 weeks

 Mom :: +7lbs // Baby :: appx. 3.5in & 1.5oz {a lemon!}
Baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee and maybe even suck it's thumb!
182 days til Due Date!

Week 14 felt uneventful, my as I write this I'm realizing a lot more happened than just a growing bump and boobs and booty! We hadour genetic screen and got to see our little Ziggy once again. Baby was being quite the pill. We just needed him/her to strike one little pose so the tech could take a measurement and baby just was not having it. Ziggy would squirm a little, get comfy, then fall asleep. Then, when we were able to get babe to wake up, it folded itself completely in half. If these ultrasounds tell us anything, they're telling us we've got a piece of work on our hands. We also got our results back and everything looked normal! So grateful!!!!
 

I was also able to get some shopping in and buy myself some clothes that fit. I cannot believe how quickly this bump has popped and how soon my clothes got tight. I didn't really buy maternity clothes with Kenley because I was mostly pregnant in the summer and was able to make comfy dresses work. This time around, though, I'll be pregnant all winter and knew I had to invest in some good maternity jeans and leggings. I figure those will be my stables and I can just do preggo tanks and non-maternity sweaters all winter long. And sweatpants. Always sweatpants.
Not pictured: an ENORMOUS bra. ha!

I also kind of started the very early stages of the nursery. I've got a bit of a chicken and egg situation because I am painting Kenley's furniture and moving it to the baby's room and redoing Kenley's whole room. So I kind of have to get that done before I can do anything to the baby's room but can't move furniture out of Kenley's room until I clean out the nursery {it's currently home to everything that doesn't yet have a home}. This past week I was able to make some progress and get some projects started. I also have my ideas and plans set for what I want to do and how I want to decorate!
So excited!

And, most exciting of the week, FOR SURE, was that I felt my little ninja wiggle! It's only happened a couple of times and is always when I am laying completely still {usually in bed}. It was just the slightest of butterfly flutters but that is simply not a feeling you forget! And, it was just as amazing as the first time!


14 weeks with Kenley. 


13 comments:

P!nky said...

182 days until Ziggy?!?!? Woooooooohoo! Glad you found maternity clothes you like and that are comfy, I hear that makes a world of difference. You look great, mama!

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

You look awesome!! Time is flying - those clothes look comfy. I'm not pregnant and I wanna wear them!

Carolyn said...

Yay for feeing baby move!!!

Erin LFF said...

Good clothes are always worth the investment!! :) So exciting to feel little Ziggy wiggling around!!! ♥

Edye Nicole said...

Congratulations Kristin! I love reading your blog. You look amazing :)

Ashley Brickner said...

Those movements are the best! You look great!

Unknown said...

All good news and feeling Ziggy is the best of it! xo m

Hope @ Hope in a Blog said...

Feeling the baby move has hands down been the most amazing feeling ever so far! I can't believe it! Also girl, my bras are HUGE...I mean...what?! There's no milk yet...!!! ahhh! You look amazing! xx

ajs {of MN} said...

haha lil ninja!

Unknown said...

ugg outlet
nike store
ugg boots
coach outlet
ugg boots
ugg australia
valentino
rolex replica watches
doudoune moncler
fit flops
coach outlet store
fit flops
ysl outlet online
the north face
ugg australia
rolex replica watches
michael kors outlet
chaussure louboutin
louis vuitton outlet store
michael kors handbags outlet
yeezy boost
cheap mlb jerseys
ugg boots
longchamp bags
holliste sale
burberry outlet
michael kors canada
longchamp bags
puma shoes
ugg boots outlet
oakley sunglasses
true religion
michael kors uk
canada goose jackets
levis jeans
pandora jewelry
2016913caiyan

raybanoutlet001 said...

reebok outlet
armani exchange
michael kors
christian louboutin outlet
ecco shoes
san antonio spurs
salomon shoes
tiffany jewelry
oakley sunglasses
replica watches

John said...

oakley sunglasses outlet
louboutin outlet
discount oakley sunglasses
levi's jeans
ralph lauren uk
north face outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
nike sneakers
louis vuitton outlet online
ugg boots outlet
20161228yuanyuan

chenmeinv0 said...

nike air max 2016
ysl bags
mlb jerseys cheap
coach factory outlet
le coq sportif usa
tod's shoes online
michael kors
montblanc pens
adidas superstar trainers
louis vuitton
2017.2.27xukaimin