Tuesday, November 24, 2015

My Cliche Thankful Post

Ahhh, the end of November. Thanksgiving is looming and we are all giving more thought to what we are thankful for than usual because, well, that is what you do in November. I try to be thankful all year round, count my blessings and thank God for all He has given me. But, let's be honest, some days it's easier to be thankful than others. 

But, when I truly look at my life and think of the people in it, the things I've done, places I've gone and the things I have - I know, I am blessed and I really truly am thankful.

When it comes that time around the Thanksgiving Dinner Table for me to say the things I am thankful for, there are a few things that definitely stand out this year.

My husband. I am thankful that the man I married has a job that he loves, that he is good at and allows him to provide for our family. I am thankful for the amazing father that he is. And, I am thankful that he loves me, flaws and all.

My daughter. I am thankful this little lady made me a mama. I am thankful that she is happy, and healthy, and smart. I am thankful that she loves me, even if it's not as much as she loves her dad. I am thankful for the three years she has been alive because I can't remember what life was life before her.
courtesy of Sara Jayne Photography

My Ziggy. I am beyond grateful to be pregnant a second time and for this baby to be healthy and striving so far. It's still so surreal to me that we are having another baby, but I could not be more excited or thankful to be adding a fourth member to our little family.

My family. I'm surrounded by crazies but I wouldn't it have it any other way. I am thankful to have 8 parents and 9 siblings who love me and my family and are there for us no matter what. I am also thankful that everyone gets along so well - it's pretty amazing to see so many people from so many families who have been through as much as our families who are able to get along and have fun together.

Our home. Moving was tough on me because I'm not a big fan of change and loved our townhouse so much but after a few months, I am thankful we made the move and gave ourselves more independence and space. There are pros and cons to every house but so far our pros are outweighing the cons and I am grateful to have such a great roof over our heads.

My job. I am so thankful to be able to work for my Aunt. It is amazing to see her hard work pay off through her own business and I am grateful to get to be a part of that. I am also thankful to have a job where I can set my own schedule and bring my kiddo if I need to. It's the perfect job for me and I love it so much.

My girlfriends. The older I get, the more I appreciate my girlfriends. I am so grateful to have a group of girls who love me unconditionally, who understand my crazy and who support me through the highs and lows of life.
courtesy of Sara Jayne Photography


I hope you all have a wonderful, safe and blessed holiday weekend! 





8 comments:

Erin LFF said...

Definitely ALWAYS something to be thankful for- we live a pretty awesome life!! I'm so thankful for family and friends near and far :)

Unknown said...

A beautiful post my dear. xo m

Kayla MKOY said...

Such a great post - I'm so thankful for friends, family, a roof over my head, my jobs and food in me belly! ;) there truly is so much to be thankful for!

Krish Banzet said...

This is a great venue. I was here for a party and there was so much food and it was all done so well! The decor and food both were amazing. Personally, I think the space is laid out really well and the size of New York venues keeps pulling great parties.

chenmeinv0 said...

fitflops shoes
coach factory outlet
ralph lauren polo
oakley vault
nike roshe run shoes
ugg outlet
chicago bulls jerseys
canada goose parka
hollister jeans
michael kors handbags
2016.10.6xukaimin

raybanoutlet001 said...

raiders jerseys
cheap michael kors handbags
nike roshe run
jaguars jersey
michael kors handbags outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
nike blazer
cheap jordans free shipping
cheap ray ban sunglasses
cowboys jerseys

John said...

ugg sale
cheap nike sneakers
coach outlet online
ugg australia
coach factory outlet online
fitflop
air max outlet
michael kors outlet online
pandora jewelry outlet
pandora charms sale
20161228yuanyuan

Unknown said...

canada goose outlet
air max 90
coach factory outlet
mulberry sale
omega watches
coach factory outlet
Nike Free shoes
ray ban sunglasses
tory burch outlet
ferragamo outlet
20170701caihuali