Thursday, January 3, 2013

Catching Up!

Since I've pretty much been the world's worst blogger for the past 2 months, I figured it's high time to catch you up on what I've been up to...

For starters, I had a baby (duh!), so nearly 100% of my time has been spent caring for and cuddling with my little love.


Kenley had her first photo shoot with Sara Jayne when she was just 5 days old!
Cannot wait to show you the ADORABLE photos!


We celebrated Kenley's first Thanksgiving!


I celebrated my 28th birthday! I had a coffee date with my mom, step-sister and baby girl and my super sweet and generous family helped me to get pampered with a tanning session, massage, facial, manicure and pedicure!


I also had my first big night out! The Friday after my birthday I met my best girlfriends at Barrio for dinner! I had two margaritas, a Corona and half of a tequila shot and was hurting the next day! Sad story. BUT, it was wonderful to get out of the house and spend some time with my ladies.


Jason and I were able to sneak away for our first post-baby date. We had lunch at Figlio and saw The Hobbit!
Which we loved. HUGE Lord of the Rings fan over here.


Kenley started to smile (and not just from gas)! 
 as well as entertain us with some other interesting faces...


Our friends Erik & Andrea came over to introduce Kenley to her first boyfriend, Vince.


KK took lots of baths, which she absolutely loves!


We cheered the Gophers on in the Meineke Car Care Bowl (which they lost L)


and, finally, we rung in the New Year at my dad's house with Jake & Carolyn.


13 comments:

Celeste said...

Ahhh these pictures are all so adorable! She is just too precious, especially in her tiny bath robe. And you look amazing! I hope I bounce back as quickly as you appear to have done ;)

P!nky said...

OH em gosh lil KK is quite the princess, so beautiful and precious!

Love the tutu picture, oh em goodness!

You're looking great too mama!

Best wishes for a fabulous 2013

Bridget said...

This is so cute!!! Love love love the photo of you guys kissing while holding Kenley! So precious!!!

Carolyn R said...

Love this!! :) So many adorable baby pics!!

Allison said...

Sweet little girl!!

caitlin said...

your daughter is adorable!!

Bre said...

Yay, baby fix! She looks so much like Jason! Luckily you are both good looking, so she can't lose!

Nicole said...

Kenley is so adorable!!!

Laura Darling said...

She is so so cute!! Congratulations! She is going to make 2013 so much fun!

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Great update friend! You look gorgeous as always...glad you got out and had some fun too :) Kenley is so sweet, loved all the pics.

Schnelle said...

She has the cutest facial expressions- what a little character already! I don't know how I'm going to keep up on blogging once she arrives but I think you're doing a great job:)

Kristen said...

yay for first nights out!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Aw so sweet! That's great you were able to have a girls night out and a date night with hubby!! So important!