Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Some Hump Day Humor

We've all seen these all over the place (namely Pinterest) but no matter how overdone they are, I get the biggest kick out of them! It's become a favorite past time to send them to friends & family. 

Here are some of my favorites and ones I think particularly apply to myself and the ones I love. 

























I was going to give some shout outs to the people who these pertained to, until I realized that 98% of them pertain to my Beeb....and that would have just been obnoxious. 

happy hump day my friends! 

14 comments:

Bridget said...

haha...love these!!!! Thanks for a great morning laugh!

~Dawn~ said...

haha hilarious!!

Carolyn said...

Thank goodness you posted this today. This and your video are definitely helping my crabby factor. Hopefully the day goes fast so we can both go home. HAHA

Leslie said...

LOOOOVE these!!! Seeing new ones are one of my favorite parts of Pinterest!

jess said...

bahaha! These are hilarious! And soooo true.

Erin said...

Hahah- these are seriously all so good. I never get tired of reading them either! I am totally guilty of the 'lets just go out to eat/order pizza tonight.... ive got healthy meals pinned for NEXT week' lol

Kristen said...

I can realate to so many of these! Ha!

Kelsey said...

I Love them all but my favorite is the birthcontrol one!

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Haha Those are amazing!! I especially love the last one. I hate those darn things.

Anonymous said...

I have to jack some of these. xo m

*LO* said...

i love reading these too!! the facebook status update about the snow is by far my favorite!

chenmeinv0 said...

air jordan shoes
michael kors outlet
michael kors
michael kors handbags
ralph lauren shirts
burberry handbags
pony sneakers
oakley sunglasses
adidas originals nmd
reebok outlet
chenyingying20170313

chenmeinv0 said...

ray ban sunglasses uk
true religion jeans
timberland boots uk
ray bans uk
nike air max 2017
adidas zx flux uk
nike sb shoes
mont blanc pens
polo ralph lauren
cheap oakley sunglasses wholesale
chenyingying20170407

Unknown said...

cavaliers jerseys
cheap oakley sunglasses
ecco outlet
nike uk
ray ban sunglasses discount
longchamps
nike store
polo ralph lauren
dansko
adidas sneakers
170615yueqin