Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Top Ten...Places I Want to Travel

I love to travel, even though I am scared of flying, I love to check out different parts of the country and hopefully some day the world. This weeks Top Ten Tuesday topic is...

The Top Ten Places I Want to Travel

#10.
College Station, Texas
I am dying to go to Texas with Jason to see a Texas A&M game at the 12th Man. Jason grew up outside of Houston but has never been to a game...so he would be SO excited! Plus, I was hoping while we're there RuthieSteph, Kristen, Shay, Brynn and Lia would all come join us! 

#9.
Hawaii
I would LOVE to do a long trip to Hawaii and see multiple islands as well as touristy stuff and of course straight up pool/beach lounging. 

#8. 
San Francisco/Sonoma, California
I want to plan a trip to spend a couple of days in San Fran and then another few days in Sonoma touring vineyards. I've heard AMAZING things and am dying to see this part of California. 

#7. 
Paris
Eiffel Tour, the Louvre, Arc de Triomph, Croissants, Cappuccinos...I would love to do it all someday!

#6. 
Boston
I am madly in love with the East Coast. I've been to New York City, Baltimore and Washington DC and now I am DYING to visit Boston! It seems like such a fun city with so much history. Plus, I might be able to sweet talk Erica into being my tour guide!

#5. 
Italy
I don't know how I'd ever choose where in Italy to visit so I'd have to hit up Milan, Rome, Venice, Naples & Florence all in one trip. Totally doable, right? I've wanted to go to Italy since I was little and saw the movie Only You. I mean seriously...PASTA? WINE? SHOPPING? It's like all of my favorite things packed in to one amazing country! 

#4. 

Africa
I think going on an African safari would be about the coolest thing in the world. I really, really hope that some day I can make my way to Africa and spend some time in the jungle. 

#3. 
Australia
I have a strange obsession with Australia. I think it would be so fun to tour Sydney and of course hang out with some Kangaroos and Koalas! 

#2. 
Bora Bora
Ever since they went to Bora Bora on Ali's season of The Bachelorette I have been obsessed with going and staying in a glass bottom bungalow. It looks like absolute paradise and I want to go there so badly.

#1. 
Greece
The absolute number one place I want to travel is Greece. I would want to go and check out all the historical sites in Athens, party in Santorini, lounge on the beach in Mykonos and visit the Kalavrita, where my great-grandparents grew up.

Where do you want to travel?

12 comments:

Ruthie Hart said...

and you WILL make your #10 come true this year! YAY!! and san fran is one of my favorite vacation spots!

jess said...

These are all on my list too! I also want to go to England + Canada. :) Those tropical ones sound lovely today!

Young and Fabulous said...

there shall be no sweet talking....i will GLADLY GLADLY GLADLY be your tourguide!!!! can i push kenley in the stroller!?!?! :) seriously come to boston! it is GORGEOUS!!

i am also extremely pained with need to go on a vacation now after seeing these....i want to go to basically all of these places. I need to sweet talk kurt into staying in a bungalow in bora bora for our honeymoon....heheh

love you!
xoxoxox

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Boston is my fave!! Such a great city. I wish I could go to many of these places too!!!

Lia Joy said...

I can't explain how happy this post makes me! And I'm pretty sure this is the ONLY top ten travel list that includes College Station, Texas :) I LOVE it! Ohh and you KNOW I'll be there!

P!nky said...

Those are all great places! :)

Love the new design btw.

Ashley said...

Our lists look so similar girly!!!
Bora Bora, Australia, Italy, Greece, Texas...I think you need to check out Tennessee at some point. Serious, it's my favorite state...it's amazing.

Shalyn said...

I LOVE IT! I can't wait to meet you and WHOOP it out together!!!! :)

Bre said...

I totally thought about you when I planned/booked our trip to Greece for this summer.

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Great list! SF is amazing...definitely bring your walking shoes.

Dixie Bell Designs said...

Ahhhh, I love this list! The whole list looks amazing and since it i a whopping 1 degree outside around my house today I'd love to go to one of the warmer places! I REALLY want to go to Paris, Greece, Bora Bora, and Hawaii too! I have been to Sonoma and you'd love it! As for Boston, I live close by and know you'd love that too!! I so wish I had a neverending travel income!!

Leslie said...

Aww, yay! Come to College Station! I live in Houston but spend a lot of time there for Aggie games with my husband. And Greece and Bora Bora are at the top of my travel bucket list too!