Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Top Ten....Bachelor Faves

OK, who watched The Bachelor last night?
I did! I did!
Did you know you could get abs over your ribs? Yeah, neither did I!
I have been pumped for this season and was pretty amped about last night's premier and it did not disappoint! So excited about this season.

In honor of the  premier last night, this week's Top Ten Tuesday topic is my favorite peeps from past The Bachelor and The Bachelorette shows. 


Roberto Martinez
Who doesn't love a little Roberto action? Him and Ali were so cute together! I'm still not over that breakup. 


#9
Kacie Boguskie
I thought she was adorable! SO gorgeous and so sweet! I was actually glad when she got sent home because I didn't want her to end up with a wang like Ben (did anyone else think he was a super lame Bachelor?) Guess how pumped I was when Kacie came back last night? HOLLER!


#8
Tenley 
Tenley was the goody-two-shoes from Jake's season and I thought they were PERFECT for each other....that is until Jake turned out to be completely cray and super douchey. But now she's dating Kiptyn which I think is about the cutest thing ever! I follow her in Instagram and they are the CUTEST couple of all time.


#7
Emily Maynard
I LOVED Emily on Brad's season and LOVED her season of The Bachelorette, but after all the tabloid nonsense with Jef, I'm starting to question her sincerity and frankly I'm getting a little sick of her.


#6
Sean Lowe
Oh Sean. So sweet, so humble, so-stinkin-hot. I am happy as a clam that he is the newest Bachelor.


#5
Ali Fedotowsky
I loved Ali on Jake's season, and was heartbroken when she had to leave the show for her job (remember that drama?) Just another lucky lady who dodged the Pavelka-bullet. Her season of the Bachelorette was one of my favorite seasons ever!

#4
Jillian Harris
I think me and Jillian could be friends. She seems like lotsa-fun. Her season was so great--just think of the awesome guys from that season: Ed, Kiptyn, REID, Jake Pavelka, Michael Stagliano! Sheesh!


#3
Melissa Rycroft
After stupid Jason dumped her ON LIVE TELEVISION, I was really hoping Melissa would be the next Bachelorette. But, she did her thing on Dancing with the Stars and married her prince charming. I just love her.


#2
Reid Rosenthal
Oh Reid. I loved him SO much on Jillian's season. She really should have accepted his proposal instead of Ed's. What a tool Ed turned out to be. I think Reid is so cute and he totally has the sarcastic sense of humor that I love. 

#1
Chris Lampton
Ah, Chris, Chris, Chris. By far 100% my favorite of all time. Chris was the runner-up from Ali's season and I seriously considered leaving Jason to go to Cape Cod and track this boy down.
Kidding!
Sort of. 
I loved him so much. He was HILARIOUS. Hot. Sweet. Thoughtful.
You can't get better than Chris.



Alright, who else watched The Bachelor last night? Don't you just LOVE Sean? Which girls are your early favorites?



19 comments:

Bridget said...

I didn't watch because I get SO MAD when the show is over and they break up...it seriously pisses me off! I'll probably somehow can sucked into watching Sean...because he is so cute and I really liked him!

Love your top 10..Roberto, mmmmmmmmm :) and I am not over his and Ali's breakup either...still hoping they get back together!

I feel the EXACT same way about Emily...even so I stopped following her instagram and twitter...so over her!

Taylor said...

I watched!!! LOVE Sean! And I was relieved Emily sent him home on hers, he is WAY too good for her. I'm loving Lesley {from Arkansas!!} and of course, Kacie B!!!! I am also really curious to see the crazy bride girl sober. From the season previews it looks like she sticks around for a while. Do you read Sean's sister's blog?! If not, you totally should!!!

~Dawn~ said...

I watched the tail end of the show last night. Looks like he kept the chick who came in a wedding dress...and she was seen in a helicopter, so she must be staying awhile.

I love Sean...so, I hope these girls prove to be decent for him.

Carolyn R said...

Love this!! :) I haven't seen the premier yet... maybe tonight! I completely agree with your list! You're so smart Beeb!

Leah said...

I watched last night! I love your list, I LOVE Tenley and I also follow her on Twitter and Instagram - she is the cutest! I'm not sure how I feel about this season and if I'll watch religiously but, I really like the blonde in the blue dress maybe her name was Tarin or something like that. We'll see... ;-)

Katie said...

CHRIS! he's my fav too! Did you know he has a landscaping show on HGTV?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I've watched! He's married to Peyton who was on the bachelor as a contestant a while back as well!

Corinne said...

I was listening to something Reality Steve said in regards to the Emily & Jef breakup and saying how he's definitely not NOT at fault either, saying his motives were completely off.

Although I agree - I'm over her.

Jenny Strickland said...

OMG!!! I LOVE Chris Lampton! I wanted Ali to pick him so bad! But then I was excited she didn't pick him because that meant I might of had a chance with him! Kidding!!! But he is so sweet!!! And he was so genuine! Not to mention he was very cute!

Ashley said...

I agree with your list, just not your top 2!! I would have Kipton on my list for sure and Aerie!

Jess said...

Your list is perfect! I watched last night -- it's going to be an interesting season!

Britney Boyd said...

Ahhhh soooo many crazies on this season :)

P!nky said...

I rarely watch the bachelor but I LOVE Melissa Rycroft!

xoxo

Stephanie said...

Of course, I LOVE (ahem...am border line obsessed with Sean) but Melissa Rycroft is, hands down, my favorite bachy contestant! LOVE LOVE LOVE her! Plus...she's a TX girl!

Kristen said...

i think i'm the only person who doesn't watch this show. my cousin said i look like a twin to the chick lesley? idk, i don't see it.

Nicole-Lynn said...

Love this :)

My favorites are Tenley (and Kiptyn they're still dating so precious!), Jillian, Melissa R. (love love love her) and Kacie B! So happy she's back on this season!

btw-- I know who wins! I suck.. I always cheat and find out who wins!! lol

M said...

I was a huge fan of Sean when he was on Bachelorette. Now I'm kinda over it. The first 5 minutes it was ....running, running, facetime, running, working out. I was bored.

Did you know Chris got married to Peyton Wright?

Erin said...

I still haven't watched it UGH! I need to watch it online so I can be prepped for next week! But Chris omgggg, fave contestant ever and I'm pretty much freaking out bc the gal above me said he got married to Peyton!?? AND I LOVED HER TOO!!!

Wow, could I be more of a reality tv spaz right now? Nope.

Bre said...

Sean is the best! I feel like he got the worst batch of girls though. Things are getting a bit staged and ridiculous on this show. I'll keep watching it anyway. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I want Sean and Kacie to get married on TV! How sad that I know all of these people. xo m