Friday, January 11, 2013

The A-Z of ME!

In a desperate attempt to come up with post ideas, the Beeb recommended I do one of these fun little "getting-to-know-you-alphabet-games" and, yes, that is the official title of these things. You may fall asleep, you may be tempted to hit the little red X on the top of your screen or you may find something that we have in common that you didn't realize causing you to bond with me deeply. 

Can you tell I have NOTHING to write about?

Enough of the garbage, here's the list (which may actually be the real garbage). 


Age: 28, but I still feel 21. I have no idea where these last 7 years went. 

Bed size: Queen.

Chore you hate:  Cleaning the shower...I just can't get the sucker clean, so Jason does it.

Dogs: One perfect little puggle named Bailey. 

Essential start to your day: COFFEE. I have a serious Starbucks addiction, but since I'm not made of money, a nice cup at home or the Keurig at work suffice. 

Favorite color: Black. If you're going to gripe and say "black isn't a color" then I will have to say yellow. But really, it's black.

Gold or Silver: Silver. I like bold & chunky gold jewelry but all of my every day jewels are silver. 

Height: 5'7 1/2 - ish.

Instruments you play: I attempted to play the flute in middle school. Attempted.

Job Title: Sales Executive

Kids: My one little perfect princess, Kenley K. 

Live: Love, Laugh. That's all there is to it.  

Married: to my soul mate.  

Nicknames: Kris, Krossch, Kritter, Toot, Chow Chow, Risser, Hips, Kristopher

Overnight hospital stays: just when I gave birth

Pet peeve: I have a lot of them...but I'd have to say when people don't pay attention to their surroundings, specifically at malls & sporting events. 

Quote: "When life is down and brings the blues, shop for shop for shop for shoes."

Righty or Lefty: Righty, but one summer as a kid I tried to make myself ambidextrous by only using my left hand (lasted for like 1.5 days).

Siblings: Ummmm, yeah....one brother (23), one half sister (15), two step-sisters (33 and 30), three sister-in-laws (30, 23, 14), two brother-in-laws (23 and 21) and two step-sister-in-laws (33 and 31).

Time you wake up: 6am (lame)

University attended:  University of Minnesota, whoop!

Vegetables you dislike: Mushrooms! Is that a vegetable? 

What makes you run late: Lately, my baby. Previously, deciding on an outfit. 

X-rays you've had: Never had one...had plenty of ultrasounds and an MRI though. 

Yummy food: Guacamole. Chinese. Pasta. Tacos. French Fries. Cheese.

Zoo animal favorite: Otters! I frickin LOVE the otters! 

Happy Weekend friends! 

18 comments:

ajs {of MN} said...

the righty comment made me giggle, i learned that we could probably eat off the same plate for dinner annd....

we are both GOPH alum :)

these posts are never boring! thanks for sharing! :)

Carolyn R said...

I'm so proud of how many things I already knew on this list. Another veggie you hate - tomatoes. Duh! :)

Erin said...

Excuse me- how do you hate tomatoes?! (According to Carolyn!) They are my FAVE... I legit eat them like apples, haha! You are prob so disgusted now!

I also played the flute for 6 years and was in the marching band. WOOP!

Lia Joy said...

I love otters too! And penguins! :)

Anonymous said...

Yup you certainly are my daughter. Will be interesting to see how similar you and Kenley become. xo m

Kate said...

You have a 14 year old sister-in-law? I couldn't have read that right....

And I never realized you were so tall! Because Jason aparently super tall, I always took you for 5'3"ish... Loved this post!

Kelly said...

Hahah! I'm pretty sure that the ambidextrious thing is a right of passage in grade school. Toootally did that too.

And yeeup. A mushroom is a vegetable. Did you know that CORN isn't a veggie?? It's a grain. And the other day I TOOOOTALLY embarassed myself in front of my employees by asking, "If I can't eat dairy, then I don't understand why I can eat eggs!" To which I was told, "DUH. Poultry!!" I felt like SUCH a moron. I mean, I used to TEACH this stuff LOL ;-D

Bridget said...

Otters...I fricken love the otters!!! Hahaha...never heard anyone show so much love for otters!!!

agalandherdog said...

I swear I was always punctual . . . until I had a baby. Now I have to get up so much earlier to make sure I'm on time!

P!nky said...

Great post girlie! I loved all the fun facts! xoxo

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Love these kind of posts :D I might steal this for my blog!

Angie said...

Yep, we have bonded! I attempted to play the flute in Middle School too. Of course I also attempted to play the Clarinet and Saxophone. Finally the band director just told me to "pretend" like I was playing. Yes, I was that bad.

Catalyn H said...

Ooo I didn't know you loved otters. =0)

Unknown said...

1594meiqing
celine
michael kors outlet online
rolex watches outlet
louis vuitton
ugg sale
celine
lebron james shoes
coach factorty outlet
coach outlet
michael kors
sac longchamp
nike running shoes
mont blanc
oakley sunglasses
adidas originals shoes
hollister co
true religion jeans
gucci
true religion
tod's shoes
louis vuitton outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors
mcm handbags
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
jordan 3s
michael kors outlet online
vans shoes

Unknown said...

michael kors outlet clearance
longchamp outlet store
cheap ugg boots
canada goose uk
ugg boots
louboutin
red bottoms outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
pandora jewelry
christian louboutin shoes
uggs
canada goose
cheap nike shoes
cheap nike air max
christian louboutin outlet
michael kors purses
gucci outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet online
timberland boots
converse outlet
christian louboutin
nike store
louboutin uk
ralph lauren outlet
oakley sunglasses
coach factory outlet
ugg sale
michael kors handbags
canada goose jackets
red bottoms
louis vuitton
gucci outlet
moncler jackets
jimmy choo
michael kors handbags
michael kors canada
jordan shoes
adidas outlet
coach outlet
2016913caiyan

chenmeinv0 said...

coach outlet store online clearances
uggs for men
ugg boots
ugg outlet store
coach factory outlet online
coach outlet online
timberland boots
kate spade purses
cheap basketball shoes
pandora jewelry
2016.10.6xukaimin

jeje said...

nike air force 1 high
cheap basketball shoes
cheap jordans
yeezy boost 350 v2
air yeezy
kobe 9
cheap jordans
kobe shoes
irving shoes
adidas neo shoes

naila akifa said...

Terima kasih artikelnya sangat membantu sekali mudah-mudahan artikel ini bermanfaat bagi semua.

Cara Mengatasi Penyakit Kuning Yang Tak Kunjung Sembuh
Obat Herbal Untuk Penyakit Chikungunya