Monday, August 19, 2013

A Birthday, A Bridal Shower, A Baby Shower and A Wedding

Holy Macaroni! Talk about a busy bee weekend! If I were ever to be hospitalized for exhaustion it would probably be about now. 
 
Friday I got to spend the whole day with my little lady - which after a whole weekend away and then long days at work was much needed! We started our day at the mall with some shopping!
If you follow me on Instagram you saw me declare my love for The Mommy Hook - an absolute must have in my opinion.


After our morning of retail therapy we were off to see Dr. Hersey for Kenley's 9 month check up!
My sweet girl is just perfect in every way. It makes me feel so good to hear the doctor compliment me {and Jason} on the job we are doing. Poor little thing did have to get  a shot, which is never fun, but I do love how cuddly she is afterwards.

Friday night, we had a relaxing night at home, I made Emily's DELICIOUS Creamy Burrito Casserole and we watched Django Unchained, which we both loved!

Saturday morning Kenley and I were up early to make the birthday boy his favorite food - waffles! My mother-in-law gave me the Fawver Family Waffle Recipe {she makes the BEST waffles!} and I must admit they turned out pretty darn good, still not quite as good as Judye's though!

Jason's birthday gift was a day of golf with his boys. So after breakfast, Kenley and I dropped him at the course.


While Jason was golfing, Kenley and I went to celebrate my friend Angie at her bridal shower!


After the shower we went home, grabbed daddy and brought Kenley to my dad's house for the night. Then Jason and I were off to Brasa for his birthday dinner! We had never been but had heard rave reviews. We both really liked it!

After dinner,  it was time to watch my friends Pat & Nikki exchange their vows and become husband and wife! And of course celebrate a little lot too!
It was so fun and so special to be reunited with all my best boys from high school. I miss them so much and really wish they would all come home at the same time for a huge party more often - or better yet they should all just move home!


You'd think after the Saturday we had, we would just lay low and enjoy a relaxing Sunday, but you should know by now that it's just not the Busy Bee way. Sunday morning we met up with Jason's mom and step-dad who were in town for the day for brunch.

After brunch I left my man and my baby so that they could spend some more time with J'd parents and I went to celebrate my dear friends Kari, Ryan and their baby boy Colin who is due in October!


We wrapped up our weekend with a big family and friends birthday dinner for Jason at Champps.
cake compliments of Jason's mom, Lisa. 


And then finally .... we were done and could sleep.


As always, I am linking up with the adorable Sami and you should too!
Sami's Shenanigans


15 comments:

P!nky said...

wow, looks like an awesome weekend!

Erin LFF said...

So busy, so fun, so much celebrating! I love it! Can I be your +1 at a wedding sometime?! LOL!

Kari said...

SO much fun to see you twice this weekend! And loved seeing little Kenley too- what a cutie pie! Happy Birthday to Jason from Ryan and me! And THANK YOU for the diaper bag essentials- let's do coffee sometime so I can pick your brain one last time before Colin joins us and I'm totally lost!

Sarah @ Life, Love & Dinner said...

Looks busy, busy but FUN! Love that cake!

Jessica said...

What a wonderful weekend! Happy belated birthday to your hubs ;D

Carolyn said...

What a weekend! :) But I just can't get over that first Kenley picture. You make the cutest baby girls in the entire world. Just thought you should nkow.

Ashleigh said...

Looks like a very fun weekend :)

ajs {of MN} said...

gosh, your weekends exhaust me!! ;)

ajs {of MN} said...

last comment (i swear) p.s. i also LOVE my mommy shopping hook. it was the first thing my mm bought for me when i was preggo, knowing i would need it and man- do i LOVE mine, still!

柯云 said...

2016-03-02keyun
ebron james shoes 13
uggs for women
oakkey sunglasses
nike air max uk
ugg boots on sale
cheap ray ban sunglasses
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors outlet online
coach outlet
concord 11
kids lebron shoes
ray bans
celine bags
nfl jerseys
ray ban sunglasses outlet
lebron james basketball shoes
ugg outlet
cheap uggs
louis vuitton
coach outlet online
abercrombie outlet
ray ban outlet
louis vuitton bags
marc jacobs outlet
ugg outlet online
jordan shoes
ugg boots
christian louboutin shoes
toms outlet
lebron 12
coach outlet
ugg outlet online
air jordans
coach outlet store online
michael kors outlet online
louis vuitton purses
red bottom shoes
kate spade handbags
instyler
canada goose

Unknown said...

ralph lauren pas cher
ghd uk
cartier outlet store
ferragamo shoes
ray-ban sunglasses
tiffany and co
cheap oakley sunglasses
ferragamo shoes
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
lululemon outlet online
coach outlet
links of london jewellery
oakley sunglasses
tiffany and co
fitflops clearance
christian louboutin outlet
nike blazer pas cher
michael kors uk
louis vuitton sunglasses for women
soccer jerseys wholesale
snapbacks wholesale
mulberry outlet
coach outlet store
louis vuitton outlet
ray-ban sunglasses
michael kors canada
links of london
reebok outlet store
coach outlet store
nike air huarache
rolex watches
true religion uk outlet
lacoste shirts
swarovski crystal
chanyuan0604

chenmeinv0 said...

cheap uggs
ugg outlet
gucci outlet online
gucci belts
ugg boots paris
cheap pandora jewelry
toms shoes uk
cheap nhl jerseys
ugg boots
louis vuitton handbags
2016.10.6xukaimin

jeje said...

nike air max
harden shoes
michael kors outlet online
michael jordan shoes
nike kyrie 3
michael kors outlet
adidas yeezy boost
nike roshe run
real jordans
skechers outlet

Unknown said...

cheap oakley sunglasses
fitflops
cheap oakley sunglasses
san francisco 49ers jerseys
nike blazer low
michael kors handbags sale
michael kors handbags clearance
hugo boss sale
coach outlet
ed hardy clothing

love said...

zzzzz2018.7.24
coach outlet
lacoste outlet
nba jerseys
louboutin shoes
prada shoes
nhl jerseys wholesale
jordan 4
basket nike
polo ralph lauren outlet