Thursday, August 29, 2013

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Mistletoe? NO.
Stockings? NO. 
Fat man in a velvet suit? POSSIBLY. 
Drunk relatives? DEFINITELY YES. 

Today my friends is my favorite holiday. TODAY is the start of COLLEGE FOOTBALL! 
Can I get a "woot! whoot!"?
I am breaking free at noon today to meet my family and friends down at Lot 37 to tailgate, have a drink (or 80) and cheer on my beloved Gophers to a 1-0 start to the season.

If you're wondering whether or not our tailgate has a Facebook group....
it does.

And if you're wondering whether or not I changed my cover photo to this last week....
I did.


WHOOP! WHOOP! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! 

I hope everyone has a wonderfully long and safe Labor Day weekend!
GO GOPHERS!
RAH! 


9 comments:

Heather Leigh @ Adifferent kind of woman said...

Haha love this!!! You guys are so stinkin cute :)

Jessica said...

Hmm... I'm getting a hint that you like college football? A smidge? ;)

Carolyn said...

BAHAHAHAHA! I love this. :) Have so much fun today! I wish it wasn't so dang humid so we could come! Stupid Mother Nature! Drink some for me!

Jess Beer said...

LOVE! We start Saturday at 5:30!

Kelsey said...

you are freakin cute it's unreal! The picture of you sitting in the parking lot drinking from a bottle ,love it! Have so much fun! P.s. I like your hair in your engagment picture. It's long but you can really see layers.

Nicole Marie said...

i wish i went to a college with a big football team

The Arizona Russums said...

We are the same person. Different team (TCU Frogs!)... but the love of this season is the same. My excitement was through the roof last weekend!

raybanoutlet001 said...

zzzzz2018.5.3
coach outlet online
coach outlet online
snapbacks wholesale
ralph lauren outlet
new nike shoes
ugg boots
miami heat jersey
kate spade outlet online
true religion jeans
chrome hearts

Unknown said...

zzzzz2018.5.24pandora outlet
nike trainers
pandora jewelry
nike tn pas cher
true religion jeans
nike outlet store
browns jerseys
bills jerseys
supreme clothing
michael kors uk