Thursday, August 15, 2013

9 Months In, 9 Months Out

My precious little Nugget was growing in my belly for exactly 9 months + 1 day and today marks exactly 9 months since the day she was born. 
I have literally spent every second of every day these last 18 months thinking of nothing but this precious gift. Kenley was a surprise. The best possible surprise. For whatever reason God thought this was the right time for Jason and I and I thank Him for my beautiful daughter every single day. 

Being a mom is unlike anything I ever could have imagined and Kenley will always be my proudest accomplishment. 





 
Baby Stats: 
Weight: 19 pounds! 
Sleep: Bedtime is between 7:30 and 8:30, wakes up around 6:30am and takes 2-3 naps during the day {a long one in the morning and two shorter ones in the afternoon}
Feeding: still getting six 5oz "ba ba's" a day with three solid food meals {breakfast, lunch and dinner}
Diaper Size: 2
Clothes Size: still in 6 month outfits but transitioning in to 9 month
Hair Color:  Blondie
Eye Color: Looks like the baby blues are here to stay!
Milestones: Starting to "talk"! "bababa", "dadada", and "mamama" is the currently vocabulary.
Nicknames: Kenny, Mou, KenKen, Squeakerdoo, Kenny Pops, Kenners, Kennels

My Kenny,

These last 9 months have flashed by in the blink of an eye. I am constantly in awe of you, the little miracle your daddy and I created. This has been such a fun month as your personality continues to grow. You are a little clown and you are well aware when you have an audience. You've started waving, clapping, and babbling - "dadadada" is your favorite thing to say. You are so busy and so curious. You are constantly on the move, I have a feeling this will continue your whole life. I have found myself holding you before bed just a little bit longer than usual as I know these cuddly baby days are limited. You are growing so fast and I love watching you get smarter and cuter and funnier every day. There's nothing I could say that would express how much I love you and how proud I am to be your mama, but just know that you are the absolute best thing that's ever happened to me.

I couldn't love you any possible more.

Mama

15 comments:

Tennille said...

What a beautiful little girl you have :) Happy 9 Months, Kenley!

Jessica said...

She's nothing short of perfect mama!

Schnelle said...

Awwww those two little teeth!! Such a cutie pie!

Bridget said...

Ahhh...so dang adorable! Happy 9 months to Kenley!!!

Jess Beer said...

That face! And the two little teeth! Too precious.

One day I will have to visit Minneapolis just so Abbie, Kenley, and Beebo can have a playdate!

Carolyn said...

OK. This post. Crying. SO SWEET! I cannot believe that Kenny Boo Boo has been here for 9 months. NOT POSSIBLE. I love my little mini Beeb, and I can't wait for her to meet Beebo!

Anonymous said...

I do not remember life without my little buddy. A darling post my Krit. xo m

Kate said...

This is so sweet! God really does know what's up ;)

Michelle Levine said...

YAY happy 9th months :)

P!nky said...

Awwww so sweet. God knew you were ready, :)!

~Dawn~ said...

Aww, she is so adorable. Happy 9 months!! Doesn't it FLY by??

Kristen said...

i totally teared up. it goes so fast! kenley is just the cutest little girl, i just want to kiss her cheeks! wish we lived closer and could have play dates!

ajs {of MN} said...

she is too friggin' cute! i love that second to last pic!

raybanoutlet001 said...

zzzzz2018.5.3
polo ralph lauren
yeezy
ralph lauren uk
jordan 4
nike shoes for women
issey miyake
air jordan 4
canada goose jackets
cowboys jerseys
ralph lauren uk

love said...

zzzzz2018.7.24
christian louboutin shoes
cheap jordans
pandora charms
ray ban sunglasses
chrome hearts
red bottom shoes
skechers outlet
moncler online
tods shoes
nike chaussure