Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Who is Your ONE?

A lot of couples have the fun little game of choosing a celebrity that if given the chance they have a free pass to cheat. Now, I would never, ever, ever in a million years dream of hurting J in that way...but if I were to come face to face with Leonardo DiCaprio, I'm not sure what I would do. I would most likely turn bright red, say a bunch of really stupid things, faint, throw up and then make him call all of my friends. If that leads to more action, great.





J recently changed his ONE from Julianne Hough to Minka Kelly....
I have to say, my man's got great taste. These ladies aren't quite as cute as me...but they're not bad. I appreciate that J likes two woman who I not only really like but think are drop dead gorgeous without being skanky. And, the fact that they are actually talented means a lot to me. However, I'm not sure how I feel about him making a switch. I have been very open and honest about my love for Leo from day one. The fact that I've loved him since 7th grade really says a lot about my ability to commit. So what does this switch say about J? I think that if I am giving him a free pass to cheat on me he should have to stick with one person...it's only fair. If she ends up getting fat or getting crazy plastic surgery, well too bad for you....right? He's given me a ring and committed to  love me in sickness and in health and to be by my side FOREVER no matter what, so shouldn't he have the same obligation with his ONE? I think so! I guess we're going to have to sit down and have a really serious conversation tonight. I hope he takes this OK.

So who is your ONE? I gotta know!

9 comments:

Aubrey S. said...

My Mister and I actually allow a list of 5, and it's swappable. But I think George Clooney will always remain on mine...and I love Leo as well.

Ms. BWIT said...

Matt McConaughey, Dylan McDermont, Paul Walker, Brad Pitt, Richard Gere (even though he's old now), JTT - wherever he went, John Mayer when his hair is cut, McSteamy and McDreamy at the same time, Gerarld Butler - he can be on this list, BRADley Cooper, Clooney, Lautner, Hugh Jackman - hell yea!, and the guy from Venom in Vegas - Donald Schultz - hes a sexy one. Just pick one just pick one....I'm gonna go with.... Paul Walker!!!!

Caroline said...

I have a list: John Mayer, Josh Duhmel, Scott Caan (not sure why, but LOVE him), Bradley Cooper and Ben Affleck.

ajs {of MN} said...

wentworth miller.
hubs loves. eva mendes (but i am sure he has twoish as well) haha it's a man thing.

Miss K said...

Gooood choice! Leo is on my list too! I love Julianne Hough, she's so gorgeous!

Jessica said...

Richard Gere. But my list changes....and Kev won't admit his!

Alicia said...

oh man my list is always changing... i would have to say Jake Gyllenhall is pretty high up there though ;)

CMae said...

My young cheat list is def Zach Efron :)
Older: Brad Pitt
Around my age: To be determined....

Young and Fabulous said...

This is going to sound very strange..I have a HUUUGE obbsession with lil wayne..yeah hes a "gangster", gold teeth, tattoos on every open part of his skin, smokes/drinks/carries weapons..but something about him i find SO SEXY! haha I've been to his concerts and i just love watching him..he is my one.

but if i had to be more conservative about this, I'd choose Channing tatum..yummy!

xoxo