Thursday, February 6, 2014

Fox Themed Baby Shower

On Monday I shared my FAVORITE Baby Shower game which we played at a shower I co-hosted this past weekend. The shower was for my dear friend Sara {yes, the same same Sara as Sara Jayne Photography who is so much more than just our family photographer}. SJ is due with her first baby {BOY!} in March and I was so excited to help put this shower together for her! Sara and her husband John have a first born fur baby named Walter...
...and they love him so much they have decided to put together a Fox and the Basset Hound themed nursery {but not Disney movie style - I've begged SJ to share it here when it's done, so you'll just have to wait to see how incredible this nursery is} and so to coordinate, I thought a Fox Themed Baby Shower would be perfect! 
We had such a fun afternoon celebrating the beautiful mama-to-be! 
John & Sara are such a fun, creative, loyal, generous, kind, thoughtful, and super fun couple and I know they are not only going to rock this whole parent thing but are going to do it with so much love and passion...not to mention they will have the world's best baby photos! I'm counting the days until I get to meet Baby Boy S and feel so grateful to have a friend like Sara and to get to be involved in this special time in her life.


20 comments:

Heather Leigh_A beautiful ministry said...

So beautiful!! "What does the fox say??" I must admit I couldn't get that out of my mind while reading this haha. :)

Bridget said...

Super cute!!! Good job. I can't wait to see the nursery!!!

hello erin said...

Ok. I love this theme!! Seriously... That little fox is the cutest!

Dawn said...

I absolutely love the fox/woodland theme. Nice work on the baby shower. :)

Jess Norden said...

How cute!! I can't wait to see the nursery! I love rooms that have themes but aren't too "babyish" :)

Carolyn said...

Such an adorable shower! I can't wait to snuggle that baby!

Anonymous said...

Another spectacular shower!
Such a cute idea and every detail looked thoughtful and special. Sara J looks beautiful!! xo m

P!nky said...

What a wonderful looking shower. Love the theme!

Erin LFF said...

LOVE the theme, and as with any party/shower you throw--it all looks PERFECT! Consider yourself hired for my baby shower. Thank you :)

Unknown said...

Those fox cookies are so cute! I might have to make attempt at those.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness this is SO CUTE!!!! Amazing job!

Nicole@mamashiptips said...

shower looks so nice .....everyone looks so pretty

Katie said...

You should seriously consider starting a "baby event" party planning business, you would rock that.

Stacie said...

My march baby will have a fox nursery that is gray, teal and orange too! I have everything picke out and blogged...just no bedroom for him til we move! Minor detail. Your clothesline is adorable and all the printables were great! Don't you love throwing showers? I can't wait to see her nursery too!

Marianna Dunn said...

You throw the cutest parties always!!

{sara jayne} said...

Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and helping throw such a perfect shower for Baby S!!! It just wouldnt have been the same without the stylings of Kristin :) We are so blessed to have friends like you in our life! <3

Melissa said...

How do I get the printables for these!? SO darling! I have a baby shower this Saturday and am in need of a darling theme...

Rachel Tumminello said...

Where did you get that banner? Super cute!

daddyohoho said...

Great job with the baby shower! I hoping to a fox themed shower for my cousin this month - they just adopted a baby so it's happening quick! Can you tell me where you got the cute fox image? I'm willing to buy it to use for my own decorations. I haven't found one that I like better.
Thank you for any help.

daddyohoho said...

Oh, I just realized I used my husband's gmail with the daddyoho and the hulk image. lol. sorry about that.