Friday, March 8, 2013

An Open Letter

Dear Mother Nature, 

The jig is up. This cruel joke that you call winter is no longer funny. I am tired of my dirty car, tired of wearing my coat, tired of gray skies and brown snow. The anticipation of Christmas is over, the holiday lights are down, Valentines Day has come and gone....it's time and you know it. 

It's time to be tan.

It's time to spend our days on the boat... 

...and our nights by a bonfire. 

It's time for baseball. 

It's time to pull out the beach towel.  

It's time for refreshing cocktails on the patio. 

and most of all, it's time for me to spend every spare second laying by my pool. 

 I appreciate your time and your understanding. 

Sincerely, the vitamin D deprived, 

11 comments:

Bridget said...

I couldn't agree more! I would love for spring to get here NOW!!! So over this ugyl snow. Want sunshine!!!!

Katie Hall said...

Ugh, I totally agree. I hate March. Move over winter--> come on in SUMMER! I decided to skip spring. It's better that way.

GirlieAndGlamorous ♥ said...

I agree 100 percent. It's snowing here in NJ!! Booo!!!

Carolyn said...

Seriously. I'm right there with you! Get your act together nature!

Nikki said...

I am so with you. I feel like this has been the longest winter ever! I need warm weather and sunshine right now.

~Dawn~ said...

I TOTALLY agree - we need spring...NOW!

Lillian said...

Agreed. Although I could use a few more weeks to get bathing suit ready you know?

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious! Cannot wait for pool time together. xo m

Kristin said...

i'm ready for pool weather!!

Ashley said...

Agreed, agreed, agreed!! I cannot wait to hit the beach this summer. This snow needs to eff off already!

ajs {of MN} said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh look at that TAN in the first pic!!!????

i am SOOOO ready for sun and summer and TAN LINES!!! great letter, i hope the sun was listening and/or knows how to read!