Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday.

It's Monday...

...and this is the current view out of my office window. 

I burned my tongue on my coffee, the weekend went way too fast and I think I'm still a little hungover from Saturday night. 
 note to self...staying up until the wee hours of the night/morning trying to make a three person Harlem Shake video is a terrible idea. 

So this is the only weekend recap I could muster and I'm linking up with Sami anyways. 

But, the good news is that my mom gets in to town today! And The Bachelor Women Tell All is on tonight! 

So cheers to this Monday work day going by fast...like, hopefully really fast. 


15 comments:

Carolyn said...

I had so much fun watching you all be idiots on Saturday night! HAHA :)

Emily said...

Can't wait for the Bachelor tonight!!

Megan said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! Are you going to post the video? I have been seeing them all over the place here lately. Hope your Monday goes by quickly.

~Dawn~ said...

Woop!! Bachelor Tell All!! Can't wait!

Kari said...

I'm amazed by your energy to stay up so late! Not for me these days! :) Hope you enjoyed some naps and coffee on Sunday!

ajs {of MN} said...

gotta love the goof off weekends!

Katie Hall said...

I can't wait for The Bachelor tonight!! But I can't watch it until tomorrow night...boo!!

P!nky said...

Oh guuuuurl, you had a Murphy's Law Monday for sure. Here's hoping it went quickly and your tuesday is better.

Caitlin C. said...

Love the pictures! I'm watching Women Tell All right now... dramaaa drama drama :)

Ashleigh Day said...

Sounds like a fun weekend but wait what no video after all that trying darn lol... I am sure though you are glad the video is not posted hehe~

Shalyn said...

Lol you're so cute! Loving those glasses mamas!!!! :) LOVE YOU!

Gina Gao said...

This looks so awesome! You guys are really cute.

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

Being crazy and staying up till wee hours is a must every now and then! You guys are too cute!

Courtney B said...

The weekend ALWAYS goes by too fast :( Hope the weather is better for you now!

Anonymous said...

It was a good Monday!! xo m