Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Kristin + Jason = Love

I'm sure you've all seen this fun little game floating around blogland and when I saw it, I knew I had to participate. I like to think that Jason and I know each other really well....so why not put that to the test. I answered these questions first and then copy and pasted Jason's answers, so there was no cheating! 
I promise! 

1. How long have you been married?
K: 1 year, 4 months, 1 week and a day (I counted, I don’t just know that)
J: 1 yr and 4 months I think

2. Where was your first date?
K: We went to like 4 places trying to watch the Celtics game & saw a movie but we really spent the majority of the time in his Taurus. (and not in a dirty way….we drove around a lot that night)
J: At movie theater, saw American gangster. After driving in Taurus for 3 hours.

3. Where was your first kiss?
K: Bootleggers
J: Bootleggers

4. Who first said, "I love you"?
K: Jason
J: I did with a little help from good ol alcohol

5. What were your wedding colors?
K: Black & White
J: Black and white

6. What is her most commonly used phrase?
K: "You know what I’m saying?”
J: “You know what I’m saying”

7. Who is her celebrity crush?
K: Leo, duh.
J: Leo

8. If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get?
K: A vodka water with green olives for me and probably a Blue Moon for him.
J: I'd get a beer and she'd get a vodka water with green olives 

9. What is the best meal she has ever cooked you?
K: I don’t think he has a favorite….
J: She's a pretty good cook, so there's more than one

10. What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you?
K: He will no doubt use this opportunity to make fun of my scrambled eggs.
J: Her whipped eggs 

11. What is the most-played song on her iPod?
K: Britney Spears, “Do Somethin’”
J: Either Britney or backstreet something

12. What would she say is your most annoying habit?
K: Playing with/saving his gum!!!
J: Saving my gum on things 
(you guys, he will take his gum out and put it on his cup, or the top of his chapstick or his plate and then re-chews it later…it is SO GROSS!)

13. What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed?
K: I check social media.
J: Checks twitter

14. What would you say is your favorite thing about her?
K: My smile
J: Her real smile

15. What's her go-to drink at Starbucks?
K: Venti Iced Soy Chai
J: Iced soy chai

16. What's her blog's name?
K: Busy Bee
J: Busy Bee

Not too shabby my JJ, not too shabby! 


20 comments:

Candace said...

He is good;) You guys know each other well.

How cute!

Ruthie Hart said...

Yall got all of them on point!! My two favorite pictures are the proposal (love your face!) and the one where yall are kissing and it looks like it is in front of a marquee?? Holy models!

katie@thecarbmonster said...

So cute! You guys did great :D

Christelle said...

Cute post! I agree with Ruthie, your face/reaction is priceless in the proposal picture! (Although, I might be a little biased since he's wearing an A&M hat! Ha!) :)

P!nky said...

Ummmmm so stinking cute!

but that gum thing, ewww gross ;)!

Bridget said...

So cute!!!! You guys are do adorable! I am so going to have to do this!!!!

Anonymous said...

First of all gum is delicious and needs to be saved. Second I crushed this!!! Look at me now, look at me now......fresher than a .........

~Dawn~ said...

I love this....so sweet!!

Carolyn said...

Good work Jason! :)

Megan said...

You guys are adorable! You two are definitely perfect for each other!

MIL said...

That's my boy! Good man! Knows when he has a good woman! AND the gum thing....I used to have to pick up all the wrappers. I'm blaming it on MY father(a huge gum chewer)...taught Jason about gum at 5 and not to swollow it. LOVE YOU!

Jamie Sefcik said...

Wow! He did a really good job! :)

xoxo Jamie

ajs {of MN} said...

wahoo! you guys are great together- each picture is adorable too! annnnd i love the music question (thank GOD i am not the only b.spears and backstreet fan!) hahaha

Marianna Dunn said...

ahh y'all did so good! your proposal is still THE cutest thing ever! :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Very cute! That's awesome he knew all the right things to say... as he should! :) I laughed when he put your real smile.. haha My hubby says that to me. He thinks I have a picture smile and that it's not my real smile! Crazy!

Ashley said...

You guys are a HOT couple!!! And boy does he ever know you, I'm so impressed!

You two take such fun pictures...but I LOVE the propsal one(your face&reaction, girl, it's priceless!!)and the engagement shot by the theater - looks straight out of a magazine ad.

Kelly said...

This. Was. The. Cuuuuuuutest!! :-D

What time are we getting together tomorrow? And were we planning on hanging out at your house? Can't remember!!

Lia Joy said...

Soooo cute! I will definitely be doing this soon :)

Kristin said...

aww I love this Kristin!! So cute!! He knows you!! I was just thinking you should think about getting a origami locket, you can just pay my price for it and ill send it your way! ktaylor@origamiowl.com and then email me what you want and ill let you know the total if your interested!

Lindsay said...

My husband does that gum thing too and I hate it! We have a million packs of gum at the house, he can get a new piece!