Friday, March 1, 2013

March Goals

February was absolutely horrendous in terms of my goals. Like real bad. I'm going to chalk it up to the fact that it was a short month, I went on vacation and it was brutally cold out. 
Excuses. Excuses. 

*Go to Zumba with Kelly. 
Nope. Kelly did make an effort, but I wasn't able to go the day that she was going. Hopefully we can make it work this month! 

*Walk/Run 25 miles. 
Wanna know how many miles I did? ZERO. Yup. Big-Fat-Zero. 
Awful. 

*De-clutter/Organize Kenley's closet
This is the one thing that I did get done, and thank goodness, because it needed it SO bad! 

*Do a craft
I have a project for our master bedroom that I want to do...but it didn't happen. 

*De-clutter/Organize Tupperware drawer
This drawer in the kitchen is a disaster, but I didn't get to it. 

*Go completely yeast free for one week. 
I realized shortly after setting this goal that while I'm breastfeeding isn't the best time to try a new diet. I know YF is more of a lifestyle than it is a diet but nursing & pumping zaps up every ounce of energy I get from my food, so I just didn't think it wise to try this now. I am, however, actively trying to eat more clean.

Goals for March:

*Walk/Run 25 miles
Once again I need to chip away at my 400 mile goal with at least 25 miles! 

*Do a craft!
Let's try this again! 

*Get a haircut.
There are no words for how badly this needs to happen.

*Spring Clean!
This goal has three parts to it: 
part A.  It's that time of year again...time to go through our closets and pitch/donate everything we no longer wear and use.
part B. I want to find a groupon for a housecleaning service. I want someone to come in and give my place a really good deep clean!
part C. Clean out the damn tupperware drawer. 

*Get two new clothing items to upgrade my wardrobe! 
I realize it seems really silly to set a goal to shop, but I'm telling you guys, I don't really buy clothes. SO, I'm going to try to get a couple new things to replace some of the super old clothes that I have and am hopefully getting rid of during my spring clean. 

*Finish a treadmill 5k in less than 45 minutes. 
You runners are probably getting a good chuckle out of this one...but I am no runner! I am signed up for two 5ks this year and the first one is the second week of April. I figure I can speed-walk a 5k in a little over 45 minutes, so I'd like to up my "training" by knocking one out in less than 45 minutes. 

What are you hoping to accomplish this month?

5 comments:

Valerie Griffin said...

i LOVE to declutter! her closet looks great!

P!nky said...

GIRL i am with you, my february was HORRIBLE!!!! YOu got march by the horns xoxo

Ashley said...

You'll do great with March, I know it! I like your thinking with the shopping goal ;) I think I may need to partake in that one too!

Emily said...

Kenley's closet looks so good!! I kind of stole this goals idea from you (and some other bloggers)! :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Good goals! I need to spring clean this year like it's nobody's business! I'd love for someone to come and deep clean too... hmm... you may have given me an idea! :)