Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Kenley: Four Months

BABY STATS: 
Weight: 12 pounds 13 ounces (25th percentile)
Length: 24 3/4inches (75th percentile)
Sleep: Still sleeping through the night, usually 7:30pm until 6:30am.
Feeding: Still exclusively being breastfed with the occasional formula supplement. She's averaging 25-30oz per day, with 5oz per feeding. 
Diaper Size: size 1
Clothes Size: still in her 3 month clothes, but they're getting snug. 
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Eye Color: Dark Blueish Gray
Milestones: Rolling over! Sleeping in crib! Laughing! Grabbing toys/Putting them to mouth!
Nicknames: Kenny, Ken Ken, Squeakerdoo, Noodle, Kenny Kakes, Squeezy, Kenners

My little Kenny,

Another month has come and gone in the blink of an eye. I cannot believe it's already been 4 months since the day you were born, and yet I can't remember what my life was like before you. You have changed so much this past month.
You are so alert, you're able to hold your head up like a champ and you are so aware of you surroundings. You've taken notice of Bailey and you love to watch her and you've started to pet her which is about the cutest thing I've ever seen.
You just started to sleep in your crib like such a big girl. I was so worried to make the transition  but like everything else, you did great! You slept through the night no problem and I actually think you like all the room in your crib so you can stretch out.
You have also become extremely interested in your toungue. You love to chew on your hands, you are constantly sticking our your tounge and you love to lick your toys. You've just figured out how to grab your toys and put them to your mouth which is so smart and adorable!
 Your biggest achievement this month was rolling over! You have been so close for so long and even got lucky once before, but there's no doubting it now that you know how to do it and can do it over and over!

You are the sweetest little girl and it makes me to happy to see how happy you are. You light up our lives and the lives of the rest of your family and friends.
I always say I don't want this baby stage go pass but I am so excited to watch you grow and see you learn new things.

You are the biggest blessing my Kenny.
I love you so much.
Mama 

13 comments:

Schnelle said...

She is SO adorable! Love that video! She's a good sleeper & you're one very lucky momma! When did she transition over to 5 oz? That's great. I hope Aubrey gets there soon because I would love some steady sleep!

Bridget said...

So so so adorable! I can't believe how big she is getting! Love the video of her rolling over!!!

Nikki said...

She is so stinkin cute!

Christelle said...

That little toothless grin is the best!!

Carolyn said...

So sweet!! :) I'm literally obsessed with her little smile. Auntie Beeb loves you Kenley!!

Jess Beer said...

Such a big girl already!!!

Anonymous said...

The eyelashes just kill me! So happy but she cries so cute. xo m

MIL said...

Kenley is totally almost perfect...cause you know "nobody is perfect" but I'm going with pretty dang close..and not bias here. She would not be that way if it was not for the parents she has. Comments on your other blog... you are feeling normal with overwhelming...life, but it all comes together once you make a functioning routine for yourself. You are doing an excellent job! The four of you are so precious and loved. AND God blessed. LOVE YOU ALL!

Young and Fabulous said...

omgosh the video. you and Jasons happy squeals!! I LOVE YOUR FAMILY

cannot believe she is 4 months!!!!!!! she's such a little pumpkin...her smile kills me. She is a BEAUTIFUL baby!!

love her heart! and love that she will one day get to read all these monthly updates from her mama!

xoxo

Britni said...

Love her smile!!!

Time sure does go fast doesn't it?

ajs {of MN} said...

what a little peanut!

P!nky said...

Such a perfect lil baby!

So beautiful! those eyes, wow!

xoxo

Ashley said...

She's such a sweetheart :) Love the little letter at the end. Can't believe how big our babes are getting!