Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring! Baby.

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING!
I don't know about you but I am PUMPED that winter is technically over because that means mother nature has to at least start to cooperate and start sending us some warmer temperatures AND after Spring is Summer! And there is NOTHING better than Summer! 

With warmer weather just around the corner, I need to start thinking about a Spring/Summer wardrobe for my Kenny. I have a bunch of super cute outfits from my showers and that we've gotten as gifts that I cannot wait to pull out but you know there's no way I can resist buying some ensembles myself. Even at 4 months old, Kenley has a very distinct style, which my Beeb describes as "adorable baby chic." I am not a girly girl, so I'm not a fan of putting my baby in super girly things BUT I would hate for her to be mistaken for a little boy, so I make sure she always looks feminine. I've been perusing my favorite stores and have put together some inspiration looks for Little Miss Kenley.

Kenley actually already have this outfit thanks to her yai yai {thanks mama!J
For Easter...
- Sweater Knit Cardigan via Carter's
- Sateen Sleeveless Dress via Carter's
- Ruffle Bottom Tights via Carter's
- Stuart Weitzman Baby Bud Crib Shoe via Nordstrom


For rainy days...
- Flower Dot Hooded Raincoat via Gymboree
- Flower Stripe Long Sleeve Tee via Gymboree
- Button Bow Cuffed Jeans via Gymboree
- Curly Bow Hair Clip via Gymboree
- Poppy Espadrille Sandal via Gymboree


For day care with her grandparents...
- Short-Sleeve Graphic Bodysuit via Carter's
- Knit-waist Denim Shorts via Baby Gap
- Layered Chambray Headband via Baby Gap
- Faux-Leather Woven Sandals via Old Navy


For Summer Parties...
- Printed Flutter-Sleeve Jersey Dress via Old Navy
- Grosgrain Headband via Baby Gap
- Ankle-wrap Espadrilles via Baby Gap


For Brunch...
 - Dot Bubble One-Piece via Baby Gap
- T-strap Bow Sandals via Baby Gap
- Grosgrain Headband via Baby Gap


For Play Dates...
- Striped Baby Doll Top via Carter's
- Pull-On Woven Denim Shorts via Carter's
- Ribbon Hair Clips via Carter's
- Canvas Sneakers via Carter's 


Finally, because this is after all my baby, she will undoubtedly be spending the majority of her days
 by the pool....
- Polka-Dot Tutu Swimsuit via Old Navy
- Hooded Loop-Terry Cover-Up via Old Navy
- Polka-Dot Swim Hat via Old Navy
- Glitter-Jelly Sandals via Old Navy




10 comments:

P!nky said...

OH MY WORD! So cute so so cute!

Lil Kenley is going to look precious!

xoxo

Kristen said...

These outfits are ADORABLE!! I love shopping for little girls. This brings me back to when my niece was Kenley's age. I went nuts shopping and getting such cute stuff!! They got alot too so she had more than enough but I couldnt resist when going into a store and seeing it all!! And I'm loving carter's! When she was younger we stuck more with target and babies r us, even though some were carters but now we love the store.

Christelle said...

Cuteness overlaod!!! "Adorable baby chic" is spot on, Miss Kenley will be the best dressed girl in MN! Too bad they don't make some of those in adult sizes! Ha!

I love shopping for little girls' stuff and having 4 nieces doesn't help my shopping weakness, either.

I'm sending sunny/warmer weather thoughts y'alls way!

Carolyn said...

OK. Baby t-strap sandals. DYING. So stinking cute. I can't wait to see her in all of these outfits. :)

Erin said...

Haha- I seriously was cracking up at Carolyn yesterday 'discovering' this kid! I was all, uhhh he's amazing have you NOT been on youtube?!

Those outfits are seriously PERFECT! I like that you don't just go all frilly, ruffly pink all the time. Nothing wrong with that, but I'm with you I think it not being super girly. I like lots of bright, diff colors on babies anyway!

Jess Beer said...

So, I am stealing these outfit ideas for Abbie...just thought you should know :)

Jillian said...

we can still see your legs...umm I'm pretty sure you can't haha. all those outfits are adorable!

Ashley said...

Kenley has a better wardrobe than me...! :)

ajs {of MN} said...

hahaha an outfit for brunch. i love that!

Kristin said...

I'm sure your girl looks cute every single day, love those outfits