Friday, November 26, 2010

Now It Can Start

One of my biggest pet peeves in the entire world is that Christmas now starts before Halloween! Stores put out Christmas stuff and radios play Christmas songs so early that by the time Christmas actually comes I am so sick of it I just want it to be over! I like to get through Thanksgiving before I start decking the halls. Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone it's time to get  in to Christmas mode!

It's time to start watching my favorite Christmas movies....

Home Alone

The Santa Clause

And Miracle on 34th Street
The new one...
...and the old one

My birthday is just 13 days before Christmas, so it's about time for me to put together my Birthday/Christmas list. It's really short this year....

I want the Barnes & Noble Nook. I've been wanting to buy this for myself for months! 

I spend 98% of my money at Target, so a gift card would be extremely helpful. 

The main thing I want this year is cash money for the Wedding/Honeymoon fund! 

Finally,  I would really appreciate this marvelous pair of Christian Louboutin shoes for my wedding. Thanks.



9 comments:

Brooke said...

I love those shoes!! and I am so with you when people start celebrating christmas before Halloween! Today is the official day Christmas starts! ha

ty said...

Buzz, your girlfriend. Woof.

Kristen said...

I got shoes just like that for my wedding, only they are't loubs...they are nine west (in case you want a more budget friendly option)

JoJo said...

Okay love the Loubiton's and I'm praying you get them!

Home Alon ah what a classic. Never gets old.

JT actually met Mara Wilson from Miracle on 34th st. He was in class with her at NYU.

Stephanie said...

Love the shoes...

Kristin - Mrs. Glasses said...

I think your wish list is the same as mine. Fab Loubs!

Miss K said...

Sounds like a great list! Since the season already started, I watched 3 Christmas movies yesterday! LOL.

Marian said...

Loubies are definitely on this girl's Christmas list...even though I'm not a bride anymore. I think every girl deserves a pair:)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Home Alone is my absolute fav.! Hope you two had a wonderful 'engaged' Christmas! :)