Friday, November 5, 2010

ONE YEAR COUNTDOWN!

In 1 year....
12 months...
52 weeks....
365 days...
...UNTIL I GET MARRIED!

Today is our Anniversary-to-be and I am really excited! It's so crazy to think that exactly one year from today I will be marrying my best friend, my soul mate, my partner in crime!
These next 365 days are going to be crazy! We are going to be so busy but are going to have so much fun! Not only will we be planning our wedding but we have 4 weddings (not including ours) next summer AND we are both in Jake in Carolyn's wedding in September, just 5 weeks before our wedding!

We decided to have a little mini-celebration for our anniversary-to-be so tonight I am going to attempt to cook us a nice dinner, we'll have some champagne and probably watch a wedding related movie (if I can talk J in to it). I can't wait to spend the evening with J all to myself and look forward to the year to come!

I am also super excited because tomorrow is our Engagement Party! I love that we are celebrating our engagement this weekend, the same weekend we'll be getting married the next year! We have tons of family and friends coming to celebrate with us tomorrow and I am so excited to have all these amazing people in one room, what a great preview for next year!

15 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow, 1 year!! Think about where you were a year ago today? Seems like it's gone fast, right? Exciting! Have a great time at your engagement party this weekend :-)

Ms. BWIT said...

YAHH!!! It will be here before you know it. Literally - I'm 9 days away and I can't believe how fast time flies. Remember to breathe when you get to this point though.

Wow ya'll have a great support system. Have fun at your engagement party! So happy for you!!

Aubrey S. said...

Enjoy this year, it's going to go fast.

ajs {of MN} said...

awe! what an exciting day and weekend you have planned! have so much fun! XO -A

Caroline said...

Enjoy your engagement year!! It will fly by!

Carolyn @ life, love & puppy prints said...

EEK!! One year BB. One year. EEK!!!

Jessica said...

Hope you have an awesome time at your engagement party! This time next year you'll be a married lady. :D How exciting!

Liesl @ FabulousFashions4SensibleStyle said...

How exciting for you!!! I shall be counting down with you...can't wait for more wedding posts and pictures too! :) Enjoy your engagement party!!!

Liesl :)

Brittany said...

yay congrats! HOWWWW exciting!

Marian said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Congrats...1 year...eeeeekkksss!! And have a fabulous time at your engagement party...I'm sure it will be a blast

xoxo

JoJo said...

So exciting!! It's gonna go by so fast trust me!!!

Ms. Emily Ann said...

How sweet to celebrate your anniversary to be!! This is such an exciting time for you! Excited to follow you on your wedding planning journey! Hope you have a blast at your engagement party! xo

Mrs. Bear said...

Such a cute picture!

Michaela said...

So exciting!! I'm so happy I found your blog, it's adorable. Can't wait to follow your journey (:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Yeyy! I remember being at a year... and it really flew by! Enjoy!