Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Awesomeness of Shutterfly.com!

As all of you know one of the goals on my 30 Before 30 list is to get all of my pictures uploaded to Shutterfly.com so that they are safe and organized. I’ve come pretty far and am in the process of uploading all of my pictures from college right now. The more time I spend on Shutterfly the more obsessed with it I get.

First of all, you can organize your photos in to albums and folders. So for example, I made a folder for each year….2010, 2009, 2008, then Senior Year, Junior year etc. etc. Then in each folder I create albums for the events that took place those year, Spring Break, Graduation, Summer, etc. etc. It’s working really well!

Second of all, you can print photos at Target! You just select which photos you want printed, you can crop and edit them and then pick the Target closest to you and like magic they get printed and you pick them up! Amazing.

Third, the past two years I have given J’s mom and step-dad a personalized calendar for Christmas (and I make one for me and J too). I’ve used Shutterfly both times but this year I will already have all my photos uploaded so it will be super quick and easily to create the calendars! I’ve already started ours and here is what August (J’s birth month) will look like, these are all photos from his 30th birthday! 
Go to http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars to create your own! 

Finally, Shutterfly’s holiday cards are ADORABLE! I used Shutterfly for our Christmas card last year but this year I am even more impressed with their selection. It’s so easy you won’t even believe it! You just select which card you want to use, they have the option to use one photo, two photos or more. Then you just select which photo(s) you want to use from your albums and drag them in to the card. Voila! You card is done! You can personalize it with a message and your name, then just click order and your amazing holiday cards will show up in your mailbox! I created our card a couple weeks ago and was about ready to order them when I heard about this AMAZING promotion from my friend Miss K’s blog Love, Lipstick and Pearls. Shutterfly is giving bloggers the opportunity to win 50 free holiday cards!!! Check out this link to participate: http://bit.ly/sfly2010 

I don’t want to share my finished holiday card quite yet, because I want to send them out first but here are some of the darling designs from Shutterfly and maybe just maybe one of them is the one I’m using! Go to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery  to find your holiday card! 

3 comments:

Liesl @ FabulousFashions4SensibleStyle said...

Great info and I agree...I have been using Shutterfly since 2204 and love them!

Jessica said...

I love shutterfly! Hope you share your holiday card with us later. :)

Miss K said...

Thanks for the shoutout! Be careful when you order bc the giveaway isn't for ALL holiday cards and the one I liked the best didn't work out :( so i had to start all over. I did order them last night and I can't wait to get them!