Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thoughts on Thursday

It's Thursday, it's almost the weekend, I have used all of my "good" blog post topics up earlier this week! What should I do? I KNOW, participate in my BB's "THOUGHTS ON THURSDAY" and you should too!



First, I want to thank Lindsay from "My Happily Ever After" for giving me this wonderful award! Thanks chica!

I have a hard time following the rules with these awards, but since I've recently received a couple of them (and it goes along with Thoughts on Thursday), I will oblige.

So, random facts about me:

*I am deathly afraid of birds. Like I freak out!

*I have a "side" and always need to be on the left of people in pictures, showing the left side of my face....look back at posts with pictures of me, you'll see it.

*More and more I am realizing I am a television addict. I think I need to cut back! What do you think is an appropriate number of shows to watch each week?

*I finished "Little Women" and loved it. It took a little while to get going and it took some time to get accustomed to the language, but all in all it was wonderful and I can see why it's a classic. I'll be adding a full review to my "2011 Book Challenge" page above (if you care enough to read a review)

*I'm on to "Naturally Thin" by Bethenny Frankel and I LOVE IT! Seriously, obsessed. More on that once I finish it, which will probably be this afternoon.

*Tomorrow night is Date Night and J and I are going to go see "No Strings Attached." It's a PERFECT date movie....Natalie Portman is hot and Ashton Kutcher is even hotter. But they're both funny and talented so neither one of us will get jealous when we're drooling. Plus, it looks funny and dumb...perfect for us!

*Finally, here are some of my favorite bloggers who I think deserve this high honor of the "Stylish Blogger Award!"

Kelly from Keeping Up with Kelly & Co.

Miss K from Love, Lipstick, and Pearls

Ali from Golightly.

Ms. Emily Ann from My Heart Shaped Life

Nicole-Lynn from Seaside Smitten

3 comments:

Carolyn @ life, love & puppy prints said...

YAY! Thanks for playing BB! :)

Kelsey said...

me and the boyfriend are going to see No Strings Attached tomorrow night too. I can't wait!

Jessica said...

I'm the same way about taking pictures! It has to be on my left side if possible. The side with my bangs, otherwise I look bald. Haha!