Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I've Got a Fever...

...and NO the cure, for once, is not more cowbell.

IT'S MORE BIEBER BABY!

Today is the BIG day! Believe came out! And if you think I haven't already purchased it and listened to it 5 times, well then, you don't know me at all! 
I catch a lot of flack for being a 27-year-old Bieber fantatic (mostly from my husband and brother) but here's the deal...it's not like I want to date him! I'm nearly 10 years older than him for crying out loud! 
I just have mad respect for him...he's grown up before our eyes and has embraced this CRAZY celebrity (knock on wood he can keep it ip). 
PLUS, he's hilarious! 
Seriously. The kid cracks me up! 

And I'm sorry, no matter how big of a hater you are...you cannot deny the kid is talented. Not to mention Boyfriend is the greatest song of all time (OK, not quite, but it's bomb):



9 comments:

P!nky said...

Oh the biebs!!!! You do you, who cares what others think.

I think 'baby baby' should be your babies' first song.... ;)

Schnelle said...

I can't say that I'm a Beiber fan but I do like "Girlfriend" and I was pretty surprised to find out it was him that was singing it.

Stephanie said...

Oh Lord....Bieber?? REally Kristin??!! Ah...what is it with him?! I Just don't get it. ;)

Ok fine-I'll "like" him...but ONLY for you.

Carolyn said...

BAHAHAHAHA. I love this post so much.

Bridget said...

I have a secret love for him...and listen to Boyfriend ALL THE TIME! Love that song...hubs thinks I am crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

I think the kid is a doll! Much like a certain Backstreet Boy was.
xo m

Kristen said...

so i'm totally watching the specials this week on bieber, i can't wait!

Candace said...

I have the fever too! I love him. I have had the album on repeat for days now:)

Kelly said...

Toooootally thought of you when I realized that it was CD release day on Tuesday. Other than Boyfriend, is there a song on the new CD that I HAVE to download right now??