Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Belly {18 weeks}

Nugget this week...
...is now hiccuping, sucking, yawning and swallowing.
...is also kicking and punching. 

Size of the baby?  
About 5.5 inches long and almost 7 ounces! 

Total Weight Gain/Loss?  
I've gained 9 pounds so far. It's amazing, after just one week of regular exercise and eating a variety of foods opposed to only carbs I have actually lost a pound and am back in the healthy weight gain zone! Whoop!

Maternity Clothes?  
Still just the maternity swimsuit and maternity jeans. I am LIVING in cotton dresses. So comfortable!

Stretch marks?  
Haven't seen one yet.  

Best Moments?  
Setting up the crib! It's so strange having a crib in the guest room nursery now! 

Movement? 
I haven't been feeling a ton of movement, but every now and then there is an unmistakable fluttering feeling, which is insane!

Food Cravings?  
Not really craving anything in particular.   

Anything making you queasy or sick? 
No meat and no fresh veggies...still! :(

What I miss?  
Eating like a normal human being. I would love so much to eat a giant cheeseburger with a huge side of steamed broccoli.

What I'm looking forward to?  
Finding out the gender! Only 18 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nausea/Vomiting?  
I have been beyond blessed to not experience any of this ickyness.

Symptoms? 
My back is still really sore, especially at night. Beyond that I am feeling pretty awesome right now. I'm excited to finally see a little bump popping out too!

Labor signs?  
Again, I refuse to discuss labor at this point. I'm still under the impression that a stork will be making a delivery. 

Gender? 
I'm stilling thinking boy and Jason is still thinking girl. 

Belly Button In or Out?  
Still and innie. 

Wedding rings On or Off?  
Rings are still on! Only 22 more weeks until I hit my goal of wearing them the whole time! 

Sleep?  
Still sleeping pretty good. Moving around a lot to get comfortable and frequent bathroom breaks, but once I'm out...I am OUT.

Wisdom?
Meal plan! You all know I've been struggling the past few weeks. The only foods that sounded appealing were the foods that cause the most weight gain. Not to mention I was not getting the nutrients me or the baby needs. I spent some time doing some research on recommended nutrient intake, etc. and created a plan for myself using the foods that do sound appealing. Now I am getting all the nutrients I need and eating a variety of foods without forcing myself to gag down stuff that really doesn't sound good. As I mentioned above, it's working! 
And I feel MUCH better! 



Read the rest of my bumpdates HERE!


29 comments:

brynn said...

these pictures get better and better. did he make the costume himself?

P!nky said...

Wait....a stork doesn't visit you in the hospital, flap it's wings and a baby appears?!?!?

HOW the heck will you get to see your baby?!!?

Yeah, no stork no kids for me ;)!

You loook so precious my dear and your hubby is SO FUNNY! xo

Schnelle said...

Aw your little bump is so cute- you look great!

Jess Beer said...

So glad you're feeling better and you have such a cute little bump! Can't wait until I start feeling flutters!!

Kelly B. said...

So glad you're feeling better and finding a plan that works for you!

Also, don't take offense, but I MIGHT enjoy/anticipate Jason's photos a teeensy bit more... omg, he is hilarious. Fun way for him to be involved too! haha

Nobody said...

I love seeing these pics! Your hubby is such a goofball!! What a lucky child to have two amazing parents!!! :))

Ruthie Hart said...

OMG I am cracking up..your husband! I love it!

Cassie said...

haha! Those pictures are funny! You look great! What is the ghost doing?! lol

the girl in the red shoes said...

You look so cute! Yay for a little baby bump!

Ashley said...

Aww so glad you found a meal plan that doesn't make you gag!!

Mighty fine lookin' ghost you have there....haha!

Taylor said...

You're adorable and your husband cracks. me. up!!!

Kelly said...

YESSSSSSSSSS!! Jason's photo cracked.me.up. Glad it's been a great week for you, friend :-D

Kelsey said...

so happy to see that bump! glad you are finally able to eat better and can't wait to find out what nugget is!

Bridget said...

Love these updates! and the picture of your hubby...hilarious!

Katie said...

Jason as the ghost lol! I'm glad you're feeling better love!

Miss Chelsea said...

I skip every one elses "baby week ___" posts, but come to yours just to see your husbands get up HA

ajs {of MN} said...

so cute- was the ghost Bettlejuice inspired!? LOL! if this means nothing... dont mind me.

also, i am totally guessing GIRL.

looking good!

Jessica said...

I hope that stork comes, for your sake!! ;)

Carolyn said...

Seriously. Who is your husband? Hopefully your kids get your genes. :)

As for the eating & activity... yay! So proud of you Beeb!!

Caroline said...

I totally see the cute bump! :)

Young and Fabulous said...

LOLOLOL what the heck jason...why is is so awesome

and omg your bump!!! CHILLS :-) i see it i see it!

18 days! so happy for youy guys to find out the sexxxx!!

stork will deliver. I know it :-)

xoxoox

Jenna E said...

lol!! Your husband is my hero

Kristen said...

J is CRACKING ME UP!!! how hilarious!!

yay for a bump!!

Carey said...

Oh yay Congrats! I always love coming across pregnancy/baby blogs -- and especially when said blogger is due right around the same time as me! I'm due 10/29, so just before you :) For whatever reason, I always feel it's nice to be able to relate with someone when all the craziness of pregnancy and birth starts to happen!

PROUD MIL said...

That's my boy! You look great and your husband is very funny. It will be very important in delivery! Both of you two and Schoob (aka Bailey) are gonna be just FINE!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Aw look at your bump! Love it!

Desiree said...

Yay for the bump! And you are spot on with your pregnancy choices! Two words: leggings and tunics! They saved my life when I was preg! Keep your silhouette skinny - skinny on the bottom will balance out the growing top and keep you from looking Jessica Simpson. Bless Her Heart.

Nikki said...

i LOVE these posts because of your hubbys pics! Classic! You look amazing!

raybanoutlet001 said...

zzzzz2018.5.3
true religion outlet
giants jersey
louboutin shoes
coach outlet
coach outlet
true religion outlet
giuseppe zanotti
kate spade outlet
super dry
kate spade outlet online