Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Favor...

There's something really special about this whole blog world. We follow each other to compare fashion trends and wedding plans and weekend shenanigans, but every once and a while one of us reaches out, reaches out to a huge group of people we've never met for love and support. There's something really, truly amazing about that.

I don't want to go in to all of the details, but I am asking you...my blog friends...to take a minute out of your day and say a prayer for some people who mean a whole lot to me who are going through a really hard time and experiencing extreme loss.

"When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure."
~Author Unknown

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

:( Of course my thoughts are there!!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Aw, yes of course. I hope everything's ok!

Bride-onicles said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hope everything is okay!

Michelle said...

My thoughts are definitely with you! Hope everything is okay! :)

A Little Bit of This & That