Friday, June 24, 2011

Fitness Friday

Well, I'm back at it. Last week I was looking at my calendar and counted that there were only 10 weeks until my bachelorette lake weekend (now only 9!) I got super excited and then super stressed because I am no where near where I want to be fitness/food/body-wise with only weeks remaining before all of my wedding festivities begin!

This past week I've done GREAT staying right around my 1,380 daily calorie goal (thank you My Fitness Pal). I haven't been able to get out and run/walk much this week (I blame it on the weather) but I was able to clock 6 miles (thank you Daily Mile). AND, I lost 2.4 pounds WHOOP.

I also created an amazingly delicious lunch for only 250 calories! Obviously, I have to share it with you....this is for you Caroline! :)

I was scrounging through the fridge and saw this collection of random ingredients:

-2 slices Sara Lee 45 Calories and Delightful 100% Whole Wheat Bread
(90 calories total)

-1/4 cup Bertolli Organic Pasta sauce-I had Olive Oil & Garlic
(40 calories)
-1/4 cup Market Pantry Reduced Fat Mexican Cheese-thats what I had, it could be any cheese
(80 calories)

-10 turkey pepperonis
(41 calories)

-Spray Butter (0 calories)
-Pinch of garlic salt

*First I sprayed a piece of tin foil with the spray butter and added the two pieces of bread on top, I then sprayed them with the butter and added a little garlic salt to each piece.

*Then I broiled them for about 2 minutes, until they were just lightly browned

*Next I added the pasta sauce


*Then the pepperonis


*And finally, the cheese


*I put the bread back in the oven and broiled for another minute or so...just long enough for the cheese to melt (watch it closely so it doesn't burn!)

*I topped it off with some Frank's Hot Sauce (cuz I put it on everything) and then enjoyed!

It was SO yummy! It totally filled me up AND 250 calories?! YES!

I'm hoping to use Fridays as my check-in days to keep me on track, I know, I know...I've said that before, but I really do feel pretty motivated this time. And, after only a week I can really feel a change in my appetite. So, wish me luck!

Also, just throwing this out there...I want to find a week this summer to do the dreaded Cabbage Soup Diet (read about it HERE) again and was wondering if any of you would be interested in doing it with me? I thought we could help each other through it and share our experiences on our blogs.....if you'd maybe want to do it, leave a comment or shoot me an e-mail and maybe a bunch of us can find a week to shed some pounds! :)

8 comments:

Lillian said...

This sounds great. I love a good challenging cleanse or diet every now and then. My husband and I do a huge detox but this sounds better than drinking those disgusting shakes, plus I like soup. I also just started using the blackberry app my fitness pal. I usually like it but being busy I find it hard to always put everything in. Do you find that as well?

Lillian

Liesl @ FabulousFashions4SensibleStyle said...

I have made something similar before and they really are yummy and a healthier pizza option! :) That Cabbage Soup diet sounds interesting...perhaps I'll try it!

Liesl :)

Bride-onicles said...

MM looks yum and I love easy pizza recipes!

Mrs. Bear said...

I am a bit interested in this diet... but I have a few questions. I hope you don't mind my frankness/bluntness hahahah... If you don't want to post this but just reply in an email I understand.
1. Do you get bloated and gassy from the cabbage?
2. When you lost 6lbs what was your beginning weight? Did you have a lot to lose?
3. I can't eat beef (tummy hates it), so is there another option?

Jessica said...

I love pizza, this sounds so good!

Katie said...

I'LL DO IT!!!! Pick me! haha I just want to see if I can sub out the meat?!?! Will that ruin it? I know I totally asked you this before.

PS- I make those pizza things atleast once a week. it's love.

Katie said...

OR..maybe this will be good we will have 1 meat eater doing it and 1 vegetarian..Im OK being the guinea pig. that is unless I get really sick or die. LOL

Katie

chenlina said...

chenlina20161226
coach factory outlet
ray ban glasses
new england patriots jerseys
ugg outlet
true religion jeans
coach factory outlet
canada goose outlet
mbt shoes
air max sale
oakley sunglasses