Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thoughts on Thursday



I have only two thoughts today....


1. I have been the world's worst blog friend/follower/commenter/e-mail returner EVER these past couple of weeks! I apologize!!! I am hoping to get all caught up on what's going on with you guys today!

2. The BRITNEY concert is in 6 days!!! 6 FRICKIN DAYS!!!!

So, from now until next Wednesday (and most likely beyond) ONLY Brit Brit will be played in my car! SOOOO pumped to spend the night with these two:

Who else is seeing BRITNEY this summer?!?!!?!?!

Everyone head over to my BB's blog: Life, Love & Puppy Prints and link up with Thoughts on Thursday!

4 comments:

Bride-onicles said...

Thats okay your aloud some free you time every now and again! So jealous that you are going to the Brittney concert!!

Carolyn said...

Brit Brit!!! :)

Jessica said...

Ahh! I'm seeing Britney Spears at the end of the month!

chenlina said...

chenlina20161226
adidas yeezy 350
ed hardy clothing
ray ban pas cher
ugg boots
polo ralph lauren
cincinnati bengals jerseys
louis vuitton outlet
toms shoes
moncler jackets uk
gucci outlet