Monday, June 20, 2011

Celebrating Dad's

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and were able to spend some time with your dads yesterday!

I am so blessed to be surrounded by FIVE amazing dads!

My Step-dad, Steve


My soon-to-be dad-in-law (J's stepdad), Deward also known to me as Dilly Bar


My soon-to-be Father-in-Law, Kevin


The love of my life and my puppy daddy, JJ


And of course, my dad, the one of a kind...BIG TOM

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!! THANKS FOR BEING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

I always have a really hard time shopping for my dad, but this year I knew exactly what I wanted to get him for Father's Day! I found these super cute cufflinks from The Wedding Outlet....


We had a great day with our dad's yesterday! I hope you did too! Now, on to a new week....

5 comments:

Ashley said...

It sounds like you have some wonderful men in your life =)
I LOVE that picture of JJ with the puppy -- too darn cute!

Marian said...

Aw, love the pictures of your dads:)

Caroline said...

Love all of your pics with the dads!!! :)

Katie said...

You are very blessed! All your Dad's look like such good men to have around. Hope you had a good weekend!

-Katie

Miss Chelsea said...

I love that his nickname is dilly bar!